Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcapEragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_voting_barEragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcapEragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_voting_barEragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon+Nasuada

Go down 
+12
Fish Head
geniusevil
Kenny Winfield
eragon5217
DeltaFlip
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
Andrew Blue
Emster
Jumpmann
Rahl
Zeb
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Nasuada or Arya?
Nasuada
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcap38%Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Arya
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcap46%Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Someone else
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcap8%Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
He won't marry
Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_lcap8%Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
seriously guys how can you think that eragon and nasuada will get together....if nasuada was to get with anybody it would probably be roran......not eragon

Uh, well seeing as Roran is married that's obviously not happening...
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 am

i don't think Roran would cheat on Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 am

Yeah, he won't.
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:20 pm

of course not
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
The Librarian

The Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 am

Okey.....

Eragon has said that he never will take a mortal woman! Nasuada is mortal, so that rules her out.
And no! She won't be the next rider. Here is why.

What CP has said

1. CP has said that the rider will be "logic inevitability"
2. CP also mentioned that he hopes it will be a surprise.
At the time, the book we know now as Brisingr was supposed to be the final book of the series. Paolini decided to separate that book in two. Before Brisingr came most people didn’t though that it would be Arya. It was Roran. But after Brisingr was released, people have considered Arya much more likely, not just because of the events that took place in the book itself but Paolini's explanations of some of those certain scenes since then.
3. The rider has to have been in all three books so far.
4. CP has said that there is clues in the books about who the next rider is.
And the only thing that can count as clues for any character is the constant referring Arya with the colour Green. (the colour that the egg has)
5. CP has said that book four continues the adventures of Eragon, Saphira and Arya.
He didn’t just said Eragon and Saphira. He also said Arya. Take it for what you want.

Nasuada fails in being logic inevitability since she is way to weak to help in the war. All humans would be to weak.
And then they are also at war. We don't have time for a nother Eldest book to train the new rider. And here comes the good part. CP has said that Arya was special traind by Oromis for many years. She is alredy exelent with boths sword and magic. Even better than eragon in magic. And she has flying experience.

For the ones who want to ignore the fact that nasuada can't be the next rider here is more.

Eragon only loves Arya and his feelings for her has only developed. As for Arya it is obvious that she has feelings for him above just friendship. Take a look at all this.

Arya looked at him. Eragon met her gaze, and something lurched within him. He flushed without knowing why, feeling a sudden connection with her, a sense that she understood him better than anyone other than Saphira. His reaction confused him, for no one had affected him in that manner before.

Throughout the rest of the day, all Eragon had to do was think back on that moment to make himself smile and set his insides churning with a mixture of odd sensations he could not identify.
---------------------------
"An ache formed in his chest as he listened to the gentle rise and fall of Arya's breathing. It tormented him to be so close and yet be unable to approach her."
"Well, be that as it may, these are reasons you give me, Eragon, and the heart rarely listens to reason. Do you fancy her or not?"
If he fancied her any more, Saphira said to both Eragon and Roran, I'd be trying to kiss Arya myself.
"With a sigh of impatience, she tapped her bodice. "A dress is somewhat breezier than a pair of leggings, Eragon."
You should tend to that before we set forth." She gave him no time to respond but grasped his paralyzed fingers and said, "Waise heill." An involuntary groan escaped him as his fingers popped back into their sockes, and his abraded tendons and crushed cartilage regained the fullness of their proper shapes, and as the flaps of skin hanging from his knuckles again covered the raw flesh below.
"Thank you," he said. It surprised him that she had taken the initiative when he was perfectly capable of healing his own wounds. Arya seemed embarrassed. Looking away, out over the plains, she said, "I am glad you were by my side today, Eragon."
"And you by mine."
She favored him with a quick, uncertain smile. They lingered on the hillock for another minute, neither of them eager to resume their journey.
She gave him a wan smile. "And then you came, Eragon. You and Saphira. After hope had deserted me and I was about to be taken to Galbatorix in Uru'baen, a Rider appeared to rescue me. A Rider and dragon!"
"Reaching out, Eragon placed his right hand over her left. "The stories about the heroes of old never mention that this is the price you pay when you grapple with the monsters of the dark and the monsters of the mind. Keep thinking about the gardens of Tialdari Hall, and I'm sure you will be fine." Arya permitted the contact between them to endure for almost a minute, a time not of heat or passion for Eragon, but rather of quiet companionship.
He cherished her trust more than anything besides his bond with Saphira and he would sooner march into battle than endanger it."
"Satisfied with what he had wrought, he handed the lily to Arya. "It's not a white rose but..." He smiled and shrugged. "You should not have," she said. "But I am glad you did." She caressed the underside of the blossom and lifted it to smell. The lines on her face eased. For several minutes, she admired the lily."
"She spoke to Arya with the same tone of affection that, until then, she had reserved for Eragon, as if she now considered Arua part of their small family and worthy of the same regard and intimacy as they shared."
"Walking over to Saphira, Arya placed a hand on Eragon's left leg and looked up at him with her slanted green eyes. "Accept this from me, Shur'tugal," she said. And he felt a surge of energy flow into him.
"Eka elrun ono," he murmured to her.
Also in the ancient language, she said, "Be careful, Eragon. I would not want to see you broken by Murtagh. I..." It seemed as if she were going to say more, but she hesitated, then removed her hand from his leg and retreated to stand by Blödhgarm."
"You should not abandon your guards so lightly," Arya murmured in Eragon's left ear. She wrapped her sword arm around his waist and held him tightly as Saphira wheeled above the courtyard."
"Better?" he asked as the spell finished its work.
"Better," Arya whispered, and favored him with a weak smile."
"Arya staggered as if she had been hit. "Ah," she said. She gripped the back of the chair so hard, her knuckles turned white. Tears filled her slanted eyes, then spilled over onto her cheeks and coursed down her face. "Eragon." She reached out and grasped his shoulder, and almost by accident, he found himself holding her in his arms."

And if that isn't enogh here is CP confirming the AxE!

CP: And one of the nice things about their (Roran and Katrina's) relationship is when the series begins and when we first start seeing scenes from Roran's point of view in Eldest, he's already courted Katrina, he's already won Katrina and we don't need to see them going through that. They already have a relationship. Of course when he rescues her then in this book (Brisingr), it's just sort of a confirmation of what they both already knew. So I get to show a kind of different relationship with them then exists between say, Eragon and Arya, who are just sort of dancing around each other.

Going on.....

We have seen both Eragon and Nasuada POVs. And neither of them has thought anything at all for the other above friendship. We do know that Eragon loves Arya and that they is closer than ever.
We do know that Nasuada is thinking of marry Orrin but her courage has faild her so far.

And then there is Saphira. Arys is the ONLY one Saphira has accepted into their family.
Their family is Saphira, Eragon and Arya. Just as CP said.

And CP is puting Arya and Eragon on an even footing for a reason.
They alredy share a special connection.

Then there is Angelas Prophecy ^^

An epic romance is in your future, extraordinary, as the moon indicates - for that is the magical symbol - strong enough to outlast empires. I cannot say if this passion will end happily, but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is powerful, wise, and beautiful beyond compare

When Eragon maid the fairth of Arya in Eldest he mad alomst an exact copy of the prophecy while describing her.

Nasuada is NOT of noble birth and heritage. She is only the leader of a very large group of rebels.

Since Eragon alredy has said that Arya is the most beautiful woman he ever has seen, Nasuada can't take her place in that matter.

How would they be an epic romance?
He knows nothing about her and he knows nothing about him.
Nasuada lives for the Varden and Eragon loves Arya.

Eragon and Arya alredy has a bound/conection he never can have with any other woman. They compleat eacothers. They know eacother better than Nasuada and Eragon can even hope for. Their is nothing epic with NxE. The only feeling there is there is me feeling sick and a need to vomit.

Moving on...

And besides why would CP transform Eragon into an half elf if he wanted Eragon to end up with a human? The difference is to big. Eragon would always be pointed out as different due to his look and life stile. CP could just had taken away the scar and find a nother way to make Eragon stronger. But he didn't. He made eragon an half elf/hybrid. And that was only one of the things he has been doing to put Arya and eragon on an even footing. And there is a reason behind it even if some of you fail to see it.

Nasuada and Eragons only time together outside the politics, CP never bother to describe it. And Eragon comapred his time with Nasuada with his relationship with aunt Marrian.

Does any one understnads how stupid this sounds?
Eragon will sudenly stop loved Arya after that CP has spent two books on developing their relationship, made them closer than ever, is puting them on an eveing footing, shown that Arya has feeling above friendship and that they have a special conection only so eragon from no where would fall in love with Nasuada based on noting in the middle of book IV even tho Nasuada is mortal and Eragon clearly said that he NEVER would take a mortal woman.

Becuase that is what NxE is based on. It's ridiculous! It's nothing but a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon+Nasuada   Eragon+Nasuada - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon+Nasuada
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13