Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_vote_lcapCrazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_voting_barCrazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_vote_lcapCrazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_voting_barCrazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother

Go down 
+4
Elliot
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
Matt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Administrator
Administrator
Matt

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother Empty
PostSubject: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 am

Hey guys, I know this might sound crazy, but what if Nasuada and Eragon both have the same mother (Selena)? I know this doesn't follow any basic logic, but if you remember, Nasuada's mother left her when she was young or something like that. I'm not saying Ajihad is Eragon's dad, but maybe Nasuada is Eragon's half-sister. This would kill the theory that has Eragon marrying Nasuada. I really don't know what to think about this one, but if you have any facts that confirm that this theory is false, post them here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 am

I don't know, that seems kinda weird. I doubt it myself, but it could be a possibility. Seriously, how would Ajihad and Selana meet?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Hmm....   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 am

I was think about that the other day, and it goes with and against several of my theries. I have this theory that Ajihad used to work for/with Morzan, and maybe that's where he met and fell in love with Selena. So that works. And it would be interesting for Eragon, Nasuada, and Murtagh to all be half-siblings, especially if Nasuada became the next dragon rider. And all of their fathers (Brom, Ajihad, and Morzan) are dead. But think about Selena. She would have had a kid with, and then abandoned Ajihad and Brom? We don't know much about her character, but.... As for theories that it goes against, only the Nasuada/Eragon ship, and tha (even I must admit) doesn't have THAT much to back it up. So I dunno.
But one other thing that we have to consider is that Nausada is older than Murtagh, who is older than Eragon, so Selena must have fallen in love with Ajihad, then Morzan, then Brom, in that order.
What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Too back up   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:31 am

If it was too be backed up then yes they would have had to meet in that order. It would be slightly wierd though tbh but its somthing to think about certainly...
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 am

jusst remember that Nasuada has dark skin and if Selena didn't, then she should have lighter skin than her faher, just putting it out there Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:37 pm

I haven't studied genetics, but I do know people who have one parent with dark skin, and one with lighter skin, and have very dark, or very light skin.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 am

there is no possible way that CP would do that there would be so many different love triangles the with
selena+morzan=murtagh
selen+(?brom/morzan?)=eragon
selen+ajihad=nasuada
too much stuff goin on there for one book series
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 pm

I think Selana was only with 2 men. 3 is too much. Besides, CP wouldn't want to creep his fans out by having Nasuada and Eragon be siblings..Those 2 are on COMPLETELY diffrent awesomeness levels. I mean, we all know Eragon is superior! *coughZebcough*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 pm

definetly if she did have three men then she was one crazied woman but who knows ..........well have to wait to find out
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Its possible but if it is right it would be really weird
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 am

toooo wierd infact and i dont think CP would have done that
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 am

Yeah sorry Matt but no way.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Well I think that this is a distinct possibility. I wouldn't be suprised at all if this happened.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 am

meh. Sorry Zeb but it doesn't seem likely.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 am

Meh... idk.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 am

I mean theres a possibility but I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 am

Okay. I wonder if we'll find out in book 3 or 4...
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 am

Hmmm. Maybe book 4 if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:45 am

Maybe... I guess we'll just have to wait and find out!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:46 am

yeah but I don't think it will be Brisinger if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am

It may be. Why don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 am

Well I think Brisinger will have to much action for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:56 am

Meh, it can't just be BAM BAM BAM! It needs to have lots of mystery, relationships, and such.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 am

I mean not all action and the relationships will be Eragon+Arya and if they don't marry then Eragon will be trying to get her.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 am

Besides, how long does it take for Nasuada to admit that Selena was her mother?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother   Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy new theory..... Nasuada's mother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next