Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who Dies in Brisingr?

Go down 
+18
Andrew Blue
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
theman838
Emster
Gekor
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Rahl
Rat
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Matt
Ashley
Zeb
Elliot
TheShadow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER GIRL!   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 am

I already thought about that Ash (finally, another girl in this accursed place!) but, I'm not sure. Eragon needs to have a dragon, but if I recall correctly, CP said a "beloved" character was going to die. Saph is definetly beloved more than any other character, but I don't think CP would take it that far!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 am

Ash? By the way, join my group, please, the Shades.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 am

Yeah...well the Ancient Language is truth and power...and maybe that's what Eragon is. But more likely his true name is Brisingr...
and Aravelle, "accursed place"? Come on, guys aren't that bad!
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am

I think men are superior. Hold that hut'tune...I know men are superior. Maybe more boys are here cause they know a good thing when they see it. And CP's Cyc is more than good.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 am

You think men are superior?!?! Come on, we're equal! Different yes, but equal...but this is going way off topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 pm

Maybe. Let's pull it back. Oromis dies, Gladier dies.
Back to top Go down
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:28 pm

i think Katrina will die because in the book Eragon the dream that he has says man on the beach crying with anguish i think thats Rohan.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Rohan? Hi, rat, great name. Katrina...no CP's not that mean. Or Tragic.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:37 am

You never know...I think that that is a good idea, and one that is highly possible.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 am

But poor Roran...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am

TempestWings wrote:
You never know...I think that that is a good idea, and one that is highly possible.

Agreed. She's a great character, but I fear that she'll have to fufil her promise to Roran, and not run away from a powerfull danger, and that will be her demise. But maybe Katrina's death will be what fuels Roran to do something awesome, like killing Shrukin, or Murtagh...
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Shuikan isn't all bad! She was forced to hatch for Galbatorix! His evil magic twisted Shruikan. And Murtagh will hopefully sacrifice himself or something redeeming in the end.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 pm

I agree, except for Arya. I don't know if she will or not. And maybe you're right, Ash! affraid
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 am

No, Arya will live. If she has to die, I hope sh kills someone big and bad. like murtagh.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Nah she not going to die she is going to be the next dragon rider Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Nelly wrote:
Nah she not going to die she is going to be the next dragon rider Razz

*sigh* Why must like every thread in this forum turn into one about Arya becomeing the next DR?
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 pm

i sorry Zeb i will be good! Rolling Eyes lol, okey i think that Roran will die so will Jeod so will Izi and Angela and erm Katrina and erm Nasauda and erm let me think erm, Mooooo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Angela can't die! Who will hand Solembum his clothes when he turns to a boy? And no roran? Who sill bash heads with hammers?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 am

Nelly wrote:
i sorry Zeb i will be good! Rolling Eyes lol, okey i think that Roran will die so will Jeod so will Izi and Angela and erm Katrina and erm Nasauda and erm let me think erm, Mooooo?

What?! Nasuada can't die. Wheather or not she marries Eragon and becomes the next Dragon Rider, I'm sure that she'll live. Besides, how would they run the Varden without her? Actually, I think that Jeod might take over if she dies or becomes a DR, but you say that he'll die too, so...
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:53 am

Yah nelly, don't be pessimistic. Not everyone will die.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:17 am

I agree with Matt w and Elliot, once again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 am

Huh? Nelly says Izlandi and roran and angela and everyone else will die! affraid
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 am

You never know, CP could throw a Shakespeare on us and kill everyone! tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:17 am

Nasuada won't die, Zeb, but I don't think she'll see Eragon in a romantic light. Or I know Eragon won't anyway. And to be honest, I don't think Arya will die...anymore. And do I have to remind you all, Paolini isn't that cruel! He would NEVER kill everyone! He knows that his fans would die of shock, and then who would read his next book series?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 am

apollotheskier wrote:
Huh? Nelly says Izlandi and roran and angela and everyone else will die! affraid

Yeah, and he says that Nasuada and Jeod will die too. Maybe he wants Eragon and Arya to be the only characters left alive, so they'll HAVE to get married.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Dies in Brisingr?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next