Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_voting_barWho Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Who Dies in Brisingr?

Go down 
+18
Andrew Blue
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
theman838
Emster
Gekor
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Rahl
Rat
TempestWings
Simply Aravelle
Matt
Ashley
Zeb
Elliot
TheShadow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 am

Aravelle wrote:
Nasuada won't die, Zeb, but I don't think she'll see Eragon in a romantic light. Or I know Eragon won't anyway. And to be honest, I don't think Arya will die...anymore. And do I have to remind you all, Paolini isn't that cruel! He would NEVER kill everyone! He knows that his fans would die of shock, and then who would read his next book series?

Romance or no romance, she has to live. She's one of my favourite characters in the series. I mean, reread her chapters in Eldest. Isn't she awesome?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 am

Kinda awesome, but not as awesome as Angela or SAPH! They remind me of me, which is why they are superior! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 am

This'll probobly make people hate me, but I like Nasuada quite a bit better than Angela. Not that she isn't cool too.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:51 am

How could you?! I am learning to hate you Zeb... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:01 am

Zeb wrote:
This'll probobly make people hate me, but I like Nasuada quite a bit better than Angela. Not that she isn't cool too.
Whoa! Zeb, I thought we were on the same page!!! You've definitely gone a bit to far on this one...and I can't go with you! Heresy!!!

Oh, and Aravelle, how do you like my new signature...*in response* You wish!!! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am

affraid Suspect Evil or Very Mad How dare you?! Just because you're good with the format rubbish, does NOT make you superior! Besides, poetry isn't even my specialty, so I think I'm pretty good! Besides, if you're SO good, why don't you write a poem?
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:28 am

Format rubbish!?!?!? How dare you!!! The so called 'format rubbish' is what makes poetry poetry, I studied it this year and if you look at any poem that is well known, or even published as poetry than you will see that it contains 'format rubbish.' That is why poetry doesn't have to rhyme...but it does have to contain a steady meter and foot (well, except for free verse [not to be confused with blank verse] ). As to why I don't post fanfic poetry, that is a good question. The reason is simple, it's because I write poetry purely from my emotions: I use it as a why to convert the language of the heart (my heart at that particular moment in time) to English. That is why I actually write mostly free verse, although I do enjoy writing other types such as haikus, terza rimas, villanelles, etc., as well as making up my own types. Because I use poetry as a way to delve into the deepest parts of my heart and soul, I don't write about other pieces of literature or make up my own stories (unless I have too for school) within the realm of verse. Prose, however, is an entirely different matter. And Aravelle...just want to make sure you understand that this is all in jest, I'm not really saying that I'm a better poet then you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 am

Well, if Arby's poem is just not good enough for you, you can ignore it. I've studied poetry and I honestly don't care weather it's in iambic pentameter or not. If you like that sort of thing that's fine, but you don't have to be so strongly critical of other people's work. You could just say "It's an okay poem, but I really don't care for the meter and rhyming scheme" or something like that.

Also, this thread is about who will die in Brisingr, not poetry.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 am

Sorry...you're right: this is really off topic! And Zeb, it's sort of an on-going joke with us. I truly wasn't strongly critical, ask her! My review was a raving one...we just (somehow) ended up focusing on the single negative element of the comment...and now it's turned into a poetic rivalry of Alagesian proportions Very Happy ! So...to stay on topic, maybe Eragon will become an awesome poet and just blow Galby to shreds using the awesomeness of his new skills Very Happy Razz !
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 am

lol! Ya, peace! flower
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Meh   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Zeb to be honest just because Nasuada is your favorite character doesnt me she wont die. It would be a dramatic end or begining to the 3rd or Forth book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Elliot

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:27 pm

And that for agreeing with me again Sam Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Nelly wrote:
Zeb to be honest just because Nasuada is your favorite character doesnt me she wont die. It would be a dramatic end or begining to the 3rd or Forth book.

Nelly to be honest just because Arya is your favorite character doesnt me she wont die. It would be a dramatic end or begining to the 3rd or Forth book.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:14 am

Funnily enough she isnt my favorite character tho i just believe she wont Razz we all have are own opinions, anyway lets get back on topic again Razz
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 am

Arya isn't my favorite either(that would be either Saph or Eragon), but I don't want her t odie, for Eragon's sake!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:38 am

I defintly don't want arya to die either. I think its going to be GO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 am

Yah, CP would kill off too many female fans by killing arya.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:09 am

Rolling Eyes Really? I thought he would be disappointing his guy fans more than his girls! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 am

Ha ha. You can take you I love you -dovey stuff to cinderella. But there are some I love you able things...like my dog...and...um...my friends cat...and all the other cute and nice dogs...and...certain holovids...and Fig'ran Dann and the Modal Nodes! Not exactly leap-jump, but still...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:37 am

That was the worst comeback I have ever heard. Lots of other things are lovable too! (and Star Wars isn't one of them) Razz
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:08 am

Alright ... I'm going to(ahem) attempt to bring the discussion back to topic. Actually, I'm surprised nobody's suggested Orrin. That's who I'm thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:12 am

No, I think he'll go and fall in love with Nasuada
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:59 am

No I love you ! This is about DEATH! not hearts and kissing. Oromis and his dragon will die! Do you have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 am

No, I don't. I believe GO, Islanzadi, Roran, and possibly even Arya will die. Don't think I'm all "happy goody-two-shoes" because I'm not! I just want Eragon to have someone special in his life, that's all. Specifically someone elvish, with green eyes and black hair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:05 am

i have been pondering on this question since the spoiler was released and i have come to the conclution that that it will either be islanzadi or oromis and his dragon although either one would be a tragic loss i am more hoping that it will not be islanzadi b/c that would leave to much of arole for arya and that seems not like CP to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Dies in Brisingr?   Who Dies in Brisingr? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Dies in Brisingr?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next