Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_lcapEragon will die, come back to life? I_voting_barEragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_lcapEragon will die, come back to life? I_voting_barEragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon will die, come back to life?

Go down 
+11
slyonion
kaibo
Zeb
Elliot
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Matt S.
Simply Aravelle
TempestWings
TheShadow
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tempest's theorie?
Yes
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_lcap7%Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_lcap20%Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
No
Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_lcap73%Eragon will die, come back to life? I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Eragon will die, come back to life? Empty
PostSubject: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Tempest has this theorie, that Eragon will die, be trapped in the Vault of Souls with other important people, and use his true name to set everyone free!
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm

What do you think? I like it...but I'm just a teensy bit biased Very Happy .

Oh, and just in case you haven't read the theory, here it is:
Quote :
Alright, so we know that someone is going to die at the end of Brisinger...but who? Here's one of my theories: I think that Eragon himself will die! I think that he will then go to a place where Galbatorix holds the souls of powerful dead people: the Vault of Souls. Galbatorix uses these souls' energy to power his magic indefinitely. Eragon will then get out of the Vault by saying his true name...which will also free everyone else inside. (on that note, I think that Eragon's real name is the name of the Ancient Language Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Biased? that theorie is possible.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Defying Death   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:58 pm

He won't die and come back to life, it's too Potterish and the Potter fans would revolt! I don't think he'll die, but rather, defy death. All great fantasy epics have a somewhat falwed hero that somehow defies death, in case you haven't noticed. 2 other examples of this are His Dark Materials and Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Yeah, that would be more heroic.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Guys, he already defied death. Remember? His whole fight with Durza was that moment (although there will probably be plenty more). And what's Zeb's theory?
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:39 pm

I said I was biased simply because I'm the one who made up the theory! Of course I like it! And I never read HP (don't ask), why would this be 'Potter-ish.'
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 pm

i don't think he'll come back to life. or die. CP wouldn't confuse us that much.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: death   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 am

I know he'll do something with death. By the way, he didn't defy death with Durza. He was near it, but didn't defy it. To defy it, he has to enter the realm of death(either by dying or some magical means...vault of souls?) and then come out unscathed. Also, some good would have to come out of it!
Back to top Go down
Matt S.

PostSubject: dead is dead   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 am

brom said dead is dead so if he dies he is dead 4 good lol!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 am

I still stand firm yo my theory. Nice ring, Matt is it the one from LOTR?
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 am

Aravelle wrote:
He won't die and come back to life, it's too Potterish and the Potter fans would revolt! I don't think he'll die, but rather, defy death. All great fantasy epics have a somewhat falwed hero that somehow defies death, in case you haven't noticed. 2 other examples of this are His Dark Materials and Harry Potter

When does someone do that in His Dark Materials? And I honestly don't think Eragon will pull a Gandalf.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 am

Lyra goes to the underworld, doesn't she? remember, because that's when she and Pan 'severed'. She didn't directly die, but she did enter the realm of the dead. All epic heroes do it, either by dying or entering the realm. If any of you are Greek Mythology fans, look at Orpheus. He didn't die, but he traveled to the underworld to save his wife. I realized that there are certain requirements, a guideline all great authors have used, making their heroes as admired or legendary as they are today.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:04 pm

i agree with aravelle that every good character has gone to a spirit realm or a otherworld that same might happen to eragon especially if he is to meat a god in brisingr
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 am

Matt S. wrote:
Yes...but if I'm right about the Vault, then his soul will be captured by magic before it can actually 'leave' or whatever. And, Aravelle and Domia, I don't think that all good epics contain heroes that enter the spirit realm...there are some that don't! And was it Orpheus's wife, or just the woman he planned to marry? (btw, that myth has always gotten to me...it's a true tragedy Sad No )
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 am

ok not every good epic has gone to a other world but alot do and if they dont then they experience something like it in a dream or something
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Eragon will die...   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:13 am

TempestWings wrote:
Matt S. wrote:
Yes...but if I'm right about the Vault, then his soul will be captured by magic before it can actually 'leave' or whatever. And, Aravelle and Domia, I don't think that all good epics contain heroes that enter the spirit realm...there are some that don't! And was it Orpheus's wife, or just the woman he planned to marry? (btw, that myth has always gotten to me...it's a true tragedy Sad No )

Umm...this orpheus myth? Never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:39 am

mee either...................im confused
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 am

no like everyone else is saying he will defy death bye like entering the vault of soules speaking his true name letting all the souls out then walk out unscathed.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 am

i dont think eragon is dieing i just dont think soo
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

i think it would ruin it if people could just come back to life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 pm

I don't think that they should be able to come back either. And I don't think that CP would do somthing like that. Brom stated in "Eragon" that it's immpossible, and he was one of the best riders ever, so he should know.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Yes indeed
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 pm

So are we all agreed now?
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon will die, come back to life?   Eragon will die, come back to life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon will die, come back to life?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next