Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 5 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBest name of first three books - Page 5 I_voting_barBest name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Best name of first three books

Go down 
+10
Kenny Winfield
Emster
Jumpmann
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
TempestWings
Elliot
Zeb
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Best book name so far
Eragon
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Eldest
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Brisingr
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcap55%Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Whatever book 4 is called
Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Best name of first three books - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Rather, a mod with a penchant for name changes every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
geniusevil

geniusevil

Location : somewhere, sometimes between heaven and hell, but only sometimes

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

TheShadow wrote:
Rather, a mod with a penchant for name changes every once in a while.
what was your name?
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am

TheShadow wrote:
Eldest's name leaves much to be desired. Even I hardly understand it's point. Is it a reference to Oromis and Glaedir?
Brisingir has a clear and obvious meaning, as does the first book. Hopefully, Chris'll make us proud with 4.

really? you didn't get what eldest meant? "eldest" in the use cp uses means "eldest brother", i.e. murtagh.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 am

eragon5217 wrote:
Here's my order: 1. Brisinger 2. Eldest 3. Eragon

eldest was WAY better than brisingr. 1. eldest. 2 brisingr. 3. eragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best name of first three books   Best name of first three books - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best name of first three books
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5