Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?

Go down 
+9
Rahl
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Elliot
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
TheShadow
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Did the killing words and new magic make the book boring?
It ruined the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_lcap8%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
it enhanced the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_lcap75%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
it didn't affect
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_lcap17%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TheShadow

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? Empty
PostSubject: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Eragon learned to kill with a word, control minds, unleash havoc, and still lose! How is that? All his new magic bored the book up! it killed any need to work or really fight normally. I may go back to being a Darth Bane fan. at least he has to work to kill people.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Umm...   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:13 am

Gee, you're such a loyal fan.

I really don't hink that it lowered my oppinion iof Eragon or CP at all. I mean, it's not like he can snap and everyone dies. Though he may be able to easily kill animals and non-magical people, magicians can just as easily defend these people with wyrds (or whatever those sheild things are called). Also, it takes a lot of energy out of Eragon (or whoever is casting the spell). So I really don't think it's really cheap like you apparently do.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Yeah, but he has so much energy.   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:41 am

One word. GURK-someones dead. I am a loyal fan. I just like star wars better. The Bane thing was a joke. He doesn't have his own website(yet Twisted Evil ) He does have two good books Cool . But he can kill any wizard physically, and kill any trooper with magic, so aside from other riders, he's invincable.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 pm

But now Eragon is strong and elvish, so he could kill almost anything physically. But magic is so powerful he uses magic as well. You might as well join the Wyrdfell, apollo. Oaths broken, eggs shattered, thief murderer!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:05 am

Being "elfy" is cool, but still. I am depressed at the lack of challenge in book two. I hope this doesn't happen to 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Makes sense   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 pm

It makes sense, ofc if we had magic, it would be plain logic to think about the way to kill someone and that is just pinching off one artery and a mans dead. It fits and then he does still have to work for it, he has to locate enemy magicians and then he still needs to kill people because he maybe not able till kill on a mass scale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Did Eragon's training...   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:41 am

Meh, I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:23 am

I didn't like it. That is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:26 am

of course not that is one of my favorite parts to read about because it shows how the character grows throughout the story to become when he gets to those epic battles
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:05 pm

bounce Same here. I like watching Eragon grow. He's like a movie, as we watch him grow and mature over time, as he slowly becomes dear to our hearts and...BAM! HE DIES!!! What a Face Sorry, I've had just a little too much sugar today!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:20 pm

oooooooooooook no dieing from now on and no more sugar for you
but yeah it makes eragons character more enjoyable to read about and i love that
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Its growing eragons character which is cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 am

i agree its def one of the best parts in books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:26 am

Aravelle wrote:
bounce Same here. I like watching Eragon grow. He's like a movie, as we watch him grow and mature over time, as he slowly becomes dear to our hearts and...BAM! HE DIES!!! What a Face Sorry, I've had just a little too much sugar today!

Lol! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 am

your all freaks
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 am

eek! Delta is evil!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:18 am

run away deltas evil.........RUN AWAY
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:31 am

AAAAHHH! HELP! DELTA ISH EVIL! Evil or Very Mad Sad By the way, has anyone heard from Apollo>? I haven't heard from him in forever...I'm beginning to miss that little twerp. I have no one to argue with that will admit that I'm right. *coughZebcough*

Last edited by Aravelle on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:51 am

Aravelle wrote:
AAAAHHH! HELP! DELTA ISH EVIL! Evil or Very Mad Sad By the way, has anyone heard from Apollo>? I haven't heard from hi
m in forever...I'm beginning to miss that little twerp. I have no one to agrue with that will admtthat I'm right. *coughZebcough*

it would seem that the firted has become the flirt..............
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 am

Domia abr Wyrda wrote:
Aravelle wrote:
AAAAHHH! HELP! DELTA ISH EVIL! Evil or Very Mad Sad By the way, has anyone heard from Apollo>? I haven't heard from hi
m in forever...I'm beginning to miss that little twerp. I have no one to agrue with that will admtthat I'm right. *coughZebcough*

it would seem that the firted has become the flirt..............

What? You mean she's flirting with me, or Delta, or Apollo?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:23 am

all of you
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 am

Prepare to be slapped. And not be me, either...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

id like to see anyone try
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 am

chortle
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 am

??????? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next