Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?

Go down 
+9
Rahl
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Elliot
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
TheShadow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Did the killing words and new magic make the book boring?
It ruined the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
it enhanced the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
it didn't affect
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 am

*sigh* And he claims to read...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 am

i am so confused right now
TELL MEE
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 am

here's a hint: DICTIONARY.COM
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 am

fine then...............

chortle: to chuckle gleefully
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 am

chortle lol!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 am

im glad too that i learned a new word today
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:44 am

Yep. Keep it up, and you'll ace the SAT. Unless you've already taken it... what grade are you in?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 am

ill be senior next year so yes i have taken it and actually did ver well i got a 1840 on it
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 am

Awesome! Congrats! So where are you wanting to go to college? (we are so off topic. *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:48 am

yeah we are but umm i really dont know but i do know i want to be an english teacher while i finish off the book series im writing right now
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 am

Cool. So what type of series?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 am

you know fantasy, dragons , heir of merlin, avalon and other stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:59 am

Awesome. Let me know when you finish it, I'd love to read it.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 am

sure, i have finished the first one but its not typed only hand written plus aravelle asked first so she gets it about a second or two before you
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:04 am

Oh, darn. That's such a HUGE difference.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 am

yeah i know
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 am

Meh you are really miles away u too xD, Meh I have completly finished school now. its so weird that your still in school at 17 meh...America seems soooo much cooler than wet boring old england...Sure its great for somethings...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 am

Oh and Domia i thought about being a teacher Razz i did a weeks work experience as one in a primary school xD was well funny...was in a DT lesson and i havnt done DT for like 2 years and they were like 'Sir can u help me do this' i was like 'erm yer sure if i knew how to work the freakin thing!' lol...it was crazy crazy.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm

lol! do you guys know how funny you are? It;s just really funny to watch you talk. *takes notes and says* So, this is the male species in it's natural habitat...fascinating! lol! lol! *slaps Domia* NOW DO YOU KNOW WHOSE SUPPOSED TO SLAP YOU?! I'm not flirting with Delta or Zeb....no way! Zeb is just a (Nasuada obsessed Wink) friend! If I'm going to take the effort to flirt with someone on here, it's going to be the brit.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:13 pm

its ok i deserve a good slap every now and then...................sorry too
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Ehem the BRIT has a name you know!!! And i certainly hope your not flirting with Dflip...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:42 am

No way! Eeew.... and I know you do, I just like saying that. the brit...lol!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am

you guys are soo crazy its almost cute...............JK
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am

I will take that as a compliment tongue
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Oi i not cute! MEH! you muppet Domia...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next