Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?

Go down 
+9
Rahl
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Elliot
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
TheShadow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Did the killing words and new magic make the book boring?
It ruined the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
it enhanced the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap75%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
it didn't affect
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Elliot

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:24 pm

hehe...my bad too Smile *whispers to Sam* 'Eh! its your turn now!'

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

lol! Elliot....
Anyways, no need to appologize to me. I'm just trying to carry out Matt's orders. According to him, the mods are:
"Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material."
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Wow where did you get that from...i speak to matt every 2 days normally and he never told me off...! Mehness i will try tho its just sooooo tempting!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:57 pm

*rolls eyes* What, do you think that you're the only one who talks to Matt? And he probobly didn't lecture you about it (1) cause he doesn't know (I don't think he reads all of the posts), (2) he figured that you were more responsible and didn't need to be told (you're supposed to be one of the oldest ones here), or (3) he assumed that you might actually listen to me (like that's gonna happen).
As to where I got it from... well, explore the forum and you'll find it somewhere. (tehe! not telling!)
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 pm

As i said i have hung out with punks all my high school life...i am a natural born rebel Razz xD rules = nothing but guide lines, and are made to be bent and broken...ahhh the lines that i live by Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 pm

oooh, I'm scared now!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:25 pm

I not making it a threat lol sigh...Zeb dont try to understand me i dont understand myself ...I not saying that too sound solid or anything i just stating abit about my life and my point of veiw in life...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:29 am

Nelly wrote:
As i said i have hung out with punks all my high school life...i am a natural born rebel Razz xD rules = nothing but guide lines, and are made to be bent and broken...ahhh the lines that i live by Razz

mee too man ..................we cant all be victims of conformity can we
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 am

You guys...I still think the fact that a word, Snap, and all enemies are dead---Man, Boring! I like the book. a lot. but it could have been better.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 pm

And I still disagree. If magicians really could just snap, then everyone is dead, then why hasn't Galby snapped, and made the Eragon and Roran and the elves and the Varden die? See, it has limits.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm

yeah if it were like your point of view apollo i would hate inheritance bt i love it because it's not all magic eragon and galby have to use sword otherwise they die from using all their energy. So I disagree with you.
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:15 pm

yuppers!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 pm

true that!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:29 am

Ok, I sometimes enforce the rules, Zeb! I'm pretty strict on spam, and profanity. I jst have a weakness for off-topicness. And yay, my posts are meaningful, and not full of meh-ishness!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:30 am

like someones is. *coughelliotcough*!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 am

lol! *SARCASM* I was talking about zeb!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 am

meh. i thoguht that elliot was the one who said meh a lot.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:41 am

HELLO? did you see the sarcasm thing??? I was joking!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:41 am

oh yeah now i see it... meh
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 am

lol! specialness..and don't take Elliot's mehness! that's his!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 am

Not really! MEH!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 am

MEH MEH MEH MEH!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Back on topic.... Eragon's training was pretty AWESOME! How could anyone think that it was boring?!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 am

Zeb! You must resoect other peoples opinons! Some people may have thought it made it boring because they are strange but so what? LOL! Anyways yeah HOW COULD SOME ONE THINK THAT IT WAS BORING???????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next