Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_voting_barDid Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?

Go down 
+9
Rahl
slyonion
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Elliot
Simply Aravelle
Zeb
TheShadow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Did the killing words and new magic make the book boring?
It ruined the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
it enhanced the book
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap75%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
it didn't affect
Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 pm

did you honestly just call me a muppet..........who does that
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 pm

I freakin do lol, i call everyone a muppet...its and english thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:24 pm

if you say so ill just go with it you muppet
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: :P   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Smile heehee
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:39 pm

mehh
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: lol   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 am

See my mehness and muppetness is alrdy rubbing off on u Razz
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:03 am

meh its addicting you muppet
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: lol   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 am

You foolish muppets geek ! *sighs* Meh... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:14 pm

hashahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: lol   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Meh xD
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:15 pm

meh......mooooo........muppet

they all start with "m"
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: lol   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:15 pm

WoW lol thats weird Razz
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah it is
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:18 pm

TIS TIS!
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 pm

hahahahaha
yeah.....................
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Wow you have nearlly 900 posts now Razz i have just over 630 that makes me feel bad seen as i have been on this forum sooo much longer Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:25 pm

well i do this alot and on my first day i had exactly 120 posts
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: lol   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Thats crazy lol, you crazy mofo! Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 pm

i know but think of this when i joined sm only had like 300 and know she has almost a thousand
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 am

I was the first person to join the forum other than Matt, Aaron, James, and Alex. So HA! Yet I still am only the 4th highest poster.... That's because I actually try to post insightfull, on topic stuff, rather than just saying "meh" and "moo" to get more posts. If you counted the REAL posts that really meant somthing, I'd be second, behind Sam.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 am

we dont do it just to get posts who cares about that we do it b/c we have no live
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 am

Regardless of why you did it, you still did it, so could you at least try to stay on topic? please?

Sorry I'm so strick about staying on topic, but somone on this site has to be. Matt is hardly ever on, and Sam and Elliot (though great people) don't enforce it at all. This is an ERAGON forum. There is an "Anything and everything else" section, where you can talk about this stuff. I mean, look at this thread! It's supposed to be about Eragon's training!
Sorry, you're probobly sick of me saying "stay on topic people!", I'll try not to be to annoying about it.

*rant over*
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 am

Zeb sorry i understand, and thanks you really think i a great guy?? i never got that impression, i think really your a great guy too Very Happy...But we are sometimes happy just talking off topic i know there is alot of stuff that is off topic so sorry Zeb...
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 am

im sorry as well.....................my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?   Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eragon's training "Boreify" the book?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next