Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWill Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_voting_barWill Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWill Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_voting_barWill Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Will Arya be the next rider?

Go down 
+15
Andrew Blue
Jumpmann
ged
DeltaFlip
Fish Head
Kenny Winfield
geniusevil
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
Zeb
eragon5217
Emster
Simply Aravelle
Elliot
slyonion
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Arya is the next rider
Yes
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap61%Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
Maybe...
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap22%Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap17%Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
eragon5217

eragon5217

Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 pm

that's not a spoiler but so confusing no one will bother to read it!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:00 am

1) No, she won't.

2) This is in the Brisingr section. Why? I'm moving it to the Theories section.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 am

theories theories theories wow so many theories
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 am

Wahahaha Arya is winning! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:08 am

but that was a long time ago i think some ppls opionions have changed
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 am

We will see, we will see Razz
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 am

ohh we def will see Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 am

Princeless wrote:
We will see, we will see Razz

Yes, it is clearly out of date. Razz
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm

haha i guessed right
Back to top Go down
The Librarian

The Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 am

What CP has said.

1. CP has said that the rider will be "logic inevitability"
2. CP also mentioned that he hopes it will be a surprise.
At the time, the book we know now as Brisingr was supposed to be the final book of the series. Paolini decided to separate that book in two. Before Brisingr came most people didn’t though that it would be Arya. It was Roran. But after Brisingr was released, people have considered Arya much more likely, not just because of the events that took place in the book itself but Paolini's explanations of some of those certain scenes since then.
3. The rider has to have been in all three books so far.
4. CP has said that there is clues in the books about who the next rider is.
And the only thing that can count as clues for any character is the constant referring Arya with the colour Green. (the colour that the egg has)
5. CP has said that book four continues the adventures of Eragon, Saphira and Arya.
He didn’t just said Eragon and Saphira. He also said Arya. Take it for what you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the matter of logic inevitability.

Roran:
1. Roran has his family to live for. That would ruin his life with his family, causing him to outlive his wife (his entire world) and his child. Then his possible grandchildren, etc. Depressing much?
2. Then he could not be King, which is probably the leading theory under Roran - no immortal Rulers.
3. So far, his characterization has been developing his physical strength and leadership skills. No diplomatic skills or magical skills. If you were to use the stone argument, it could easily be countered with this - his failure at learning/using magic could be there to show his path will not be a magical one.
4. Is human - very strong, but only for a human. Could not compete with Galby or Murt.
5. On the "Rider blood" argument - blood is no real argument. CP has said that dragon does not choose because of families. He don’t even share that what you then should call rider blood. BromEragon MorzanMurtagh. Roran has no conection there.
6. We have no time to train him. How many books did it take Eragon to reach his current strength? We would need to teach Roran the customs of Riders, how to preform magic and control energy as well as the AL itself, etc. Not time.
7. Wields a hammer, not a sword. It’s a diffrent fighting skill.
8. Due to the above, he is not really "logically inevitable," no?

Orik:
1. He is a King. No immortal rulers, no? At least, not of a mortal race. Dwarves = mortal.
2. Yeah, he is also a Dwarf. Dwarves are not in the Pact, and there is not currently enough power to recast it. And honestly, why would it be recast now? In a time of war? Silly.
3. It would cause him to out live his wife/possible children as well.
4. Yes, we all know that he rode Saphira. But he didn't really seem too comfortable with 90% of the time. Yeah.
5. Size rations, anyone? He coulden’t even reach a Urgal from the back of a dragon.
6. Would require magical training.
7. Not "logically inevitable."

Angela:
1. Based on CP's sister as a kind of joke - she was obviously not meant to have an extreme role in the books. Like, I dunno, the Rider who will help save the dragon race and defeat the evil Empire.
2. Can use magic, but is very weak when it come to magic use. So she would still require magical training, which would make her weaker than all other Riders in the IC.
3. Is human - normal strength.
4. Does not fight with a sword. Minor, but still.
5. Is not "logically inevitable."

Nasuada:
1. She currently is leader of the Varden. That is a big enough responsibility in itself, yes?
2. She has alredy inherited her place as the leader of the Varden.
3. She would require to much training in magic and as well in how to use a sword.
4. Is human = to weak.
5. On magic, she loathes the stuff. That would cause a kind of conflict of interests, no?
6. Not "logically inevitable."

Elva:
1. Currently (physically) about 7 years old.
Not to mention that she is literally only about 1 year old.
2. No sympathies - why would she fight for the Varden at all? It would take some doing just to convince her to be on the "good side" (bleh) in the first place.
3. She would require training as well, both magically and with a blade.
4. Again, human. She could not compete physically just by her race, not to mention her age.
5. Unpredictable, to put it mildly.

But let’s take a look at Arya.
1. The dream in Deathwatch. Two people, a man and woman, boarding a ship while two dragon circle above. Now, most think this is Eragon departing the land with the other Rider, their two dragons flying above. This, if true, indicates the Rider is female.
2. Eragon is in love with Arya, Greenie and Saphie will likely be mates. Fits together.
3. She requires almost no training at all since she was special traind by Oromis for many years. We don't have time to train a new Rider. No more Eldest books.
4. She is elven and female. The other Riders are human and male. It evens it out a little bit.
5. As an elf, is of superior mental and physical strength - and with one book to go, this is vital.
6. Green. She has green eyes, green magic, etc. CP has said that there was clues in the books about who the next rider will be.
7. CP is trying to put her and eragon on even footing. They have the same strength magically and physically, or close to it, both are Shadeslayers. So making her a dragon rider would be the last part.
8. She has been in all three books.
9. She IS "logically inevitable"
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

The Librarian wrote:
What CP has said.

1. CP has said that the rider will be "logic inevitability"
2. CP also mentioned that he hopes it will be a surprise.
At the time, the book we know now as Brisingr was supposed to be the final book of the series. Paolini decided to separate that book in two. Before Brisingr came most people didn’t though that it would be Arya. It was Roran. But after Brisingr was released, people have considered Arya much more likely, not just because of the events that took place in the book itself but Paolini's explanations of some of those certain scenes since then.
3. The rider has to have been in all three books so far.
4. CP has said that there is clues in the books about who the next rider is.
And the only thing that can count as clues for any character is the constant referring Arya with the colour Green. (the colour that the egg has)
5. CP has said that book four continues the adventures of Eragon, Saphira and Arya.
He didn’t just said Eragon and Saphira. He also said Arya. Take it for what you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the matter of logic inevitability.

Roran:
1. Roran has his family to live for. That would ruin his life with his family, causing him to outlive his wife (his entire world) and his child. Then his possible grandchildren, etc. Depressing much?
2. Then he could not be King, which is probably the leading theory under Roran - no immortal Rulers.
3. So far, his characterization has been developing his physical strength and leadership skills. No diplomatic skills or magical skills. If you were to use the stone argument, it could easily be countered with this - his failure at learning/using magic could be there to show his path will not be a magical one.
4. Is human - very strong, but only for a human. Could not compete with Galby or Murt.
5. On the "Rider blood" argument - blood is no real argument. CP has said that dragon does not choose because of families. He don’t even share that what you then should call rider blood. BromEragon MorzanMurtagh. Roran has no conection there.
6. We have no time to train him. How many books did it take Eragon to reach his current strength? We would need to teach Roran the customs of Riders, how to preform magic and control energy as well as the AL itself, etc. Not time.
7. Wields a hammer, not a sword. It’s a diffrent fighting skill.
8. Due to the above, he is not really "logically inevitable," no?

Orik:
1. He is a King. No immortal rulers, no? At least, not of a mortal race. Dwarves = mortal.
2. Yeah, he is also a Dwarf. Dwarves are not in the Pact, and there is not currently enough power to recast it. And honestly, why would it be recast now? In a time of war? Silly.
3. It would cause him to out live his wife/possible children as well.
4. Yes, we all know that he rode Saphira. But he didn't really seem too comfortable with 90% of the time. Yeah.
5. Size rations, anyone? He coulden’t even reach a Urgal from the back of a dragon.
6. Would require magical training.
7. Not "logically inevitable."

Angela:
1. Based on CP's sister as a kind of joke - she was obviously not meant to have an extreme role in the books. Like, I dunno, the Rider who will help save the dragon race and defeat the evil Empire.
2. Can use magic, but is very weak when it come to magic use. So she would still require magical training, which would make her weaker than all other Riders in the IC.
3. Is human - normal strength.
4. Does not fight with a sword. Minor, but still.
5. Is not "logically inevitable."

Nasuada:
1. She currently is leader of the Varden. That is a big enough responsibility in itself, yes?
2. She has alredy inherited her place as the leader of the Varden.
3. She would require to much training in magic and as well in how to use a sword.
4. Is human = to weak.
5. On magic, she loathes the stuff. That would cause a kind of conflict of interests, no?

Elva:
1. Currently (physically) about 7 years old.
Not to mention that she is literally only about 1 year old.
2. No sympathies - why would she fight for the Varden at all? It would take some doing just to convince her to be on the "good side" (bleh) in the first place.
3. She would require training as well, both magically and with a blade.
4. Again, human. She could not compete physically just by her race, not to mention her age.
5. Unpredictable, to put it mildly.

But let’s take a look at Arya.
1. The dream in Deathwatch. Two people, a man and woman, boarding a ship while two dragon circle above. Now, most think this is Eragon departing the land with the other Rider, their two dragons flying above. This, if true, indicates the Rider is female.
2. Eragon is in love with Arya, Greenie and Saphie will likely be mates. Fits together.
3. She requires almost no training at all since she was special traind by Oromis for many years. We don't have time to train a new Rider. No more Eldest books.
4. She is elven and female. The other Riders are human and male. It evens it out a little bit.
5. As an elf, is of superior mental and physical strength - and with one book to go, this is vital.
6. Green. She has green eyes, green magic, etc. CP has said that there was clues in the books about who the next rider will be.
7. CP is trying to put her and eragon on even footing. They have the same strength magically and physically, or close to it, both are Shadeslayers. So making her a dragon rider would be the last part.
8. She has been in all three books.
9. She IS "logically inevitable"
.....a real poster?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Why do you keep posting REALLY long posts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Arya be the next rider?   Will Arya be the next rider? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Arya be the next rider?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9