Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_vote_lcap*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_voting_bar*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_vote_lcap*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_voting_bar*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary

Go down 
+7
DeltaFlip
Living A Love Song
eragon5217
Fish Head
EmilyNowell
ElvishPrincess
Zeb
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 am

Oh! See, here's how it went...

Zeb wrote:

I'll assume that you're refering to the discussion between Eragon and Arya around the campfire about how they feel when they kill and such. I'll save the monolauge for the actual debate, but no matter what she said, she used some pretty biting words while talking about Sloan's almost death. And she still calls Eragon a "coward" and a "tool" merely for sparing someones life. And she still shoots that bird when she could have healed it. And she has no hesitation killing EVER in the books (as far as I can remember), while Eragon and Nasuada certainly both have some trouble with killing... just sayin'. *smiles*

See, I smiled there.

So when you said:

EmilyNowell wrote:
My smile was a I-have-something-up-my-sleeve-smile. fyi

I said:

Zeb wrote:

So was mine.

hehe lol sam!

Which meant that my smile was an "I-have-something-up-my-sleeve-smile" too.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:11 am

Okay. Sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:12 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:19 am

Oh wow, look at the poll on the debate thread. 2 votes say that Emily is winning by a lot, and 2 say that I'm winning by a lot. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:23 am

Yeah, I know. I check that out every once in awhile and then cancel my vote.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:06 am

You know, you can just click "veiw results" which is right underneath the "submit vote" button to see the results withough voting. just fyi.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 am

Wow! I'm so bright. I never even realized that was there. ha Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 am

Haha, that's okay. We all have our blonde moments. (actually I am blonde, so...)
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:18 am

I used to be blonde. I was born with blonde hair and as I got older, my hair turned a little darker. Now it's in between blonde and light brown.

I think my blondeness stuck with me though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:19 am

hehe. Very Happy

My hair is getting darker. Sad I LIKE BEING BLONDE!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:20 am

I liked being blonde too. Sad I was devastated when it turned into this blah color.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 am

Haha, I know how you feel.

But we need to get back on topic... hmm.... So, how's the argument coming along? Do you expected to be posted anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 am

I expect to post tomorrow. I plan on collecting my thought tonight and posting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 am

cool
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 am

Cool. I can't wait to read it.

Ugh, I'm so busy!! I wish that I had more time to prepare for the debate and such, but semester finals start TOMORROW (AAAK!!!! SAVE ME!!!!), and I'm having rehersals for (another) play I'm in, and I need to prepare to audition for Charlie Brown AND Annie, and I'm trying to keep my grades up in all my classes (ugh, why did I take all these advanced courses?!), and I really want to read and reread so many good books, and piano lessons start back up soon, and I'm going to be starting voice lessons soon, and I'm attempting to have somewhat of a social life, and I'm trying to get more than five hours of sleep (pfft, yeah right!), and I'm just so busy!!!! ugh!

Ah well, I've still been reading through Brisingr in class (don't tell my teachers), and sometimes during lunch... hm...
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:46 am

wow your busy!
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
I liked being blonde too. Sad I was devastated when it turned into this blah color.

Well, when you're blond you get that stereotyping thing that you're dumb. Or is that not a biggie at the school you go to? Oh. I forgot. You're the one that's homeschooled, right? Ah, to be free...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 am

Snophira wrote:
wow your busy!

I think that's an understatement.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 am

Yeah, I'm homeschooled and all blondes aren't stupid. Actually most blondes aren't and I know some friends that act like they're blonde.

Zeb, when do you find time to eat and sleep? So you're gonna take voice lessons. I've done that, but then my voice teacher moved because he got married and graduated from college. Tell me how the lessons go.
Oh and you're going to be in Annie? I've seen the play a couple of times. Do you do all these shows with your school or with an acting group?

Last edited by Zeb on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 am

i dont care. i jus think it's stupid when people care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 am

Well, see, I gave up on eating and sleeping months ago. Now I just kinda study and memorize lines till 6 am, hop into bed and act like I was asleep all night, and then "wake up" when my alarm goes off.
okay, it's not THAT bad, but my sleeping patterns aren't very consistant... *yawn*

The play I'm in right now, as well as "Annie" and "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown", is at my school, though I've done numerous plays elsewhere. I'm going to need voice lessons since Annie and Charlie Brown are both musicals, and I'm most likely going to get a pretty big part in both. I don't mean to sound super-prideful or anything, but it's a middle school, and I'm one of the few 8th grade boys who act and sing. I mean, lets just put it this way: there are exactly THREE boys in the 8th grade chior (and it's a pretty big school, mind you), and none of them act. Similarly, there are THREE guys in the 8th grade theatre class (I'm one! Smile), and I'm the only one who sings. No offence to the other two guys but they... uh... well, to put it lightly they just don't sing. This is kinda sad that only these few boys act and sing, because the 8th grade class at my school is about 300 students. So, the leads usually go the 8th graders, so I can assume that I'm getting Oliver Warbucks in Annie. It also helps that I'm almost 6 feet tall, so I can easily play an adult. Plus, the other guys in 7th and 8th grade theatre are all at least like... 4-10 inches shorter than me, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 am

yeah, I stay up until 4 am listening to my ipod starting at 10.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 am

EmilyNowell wrote:
Yeah, I'm homeschooled and all blondes aren't stupid. Actually most blondes aren't and I know some friends that act like they're blonde.

Zeb, when do you find time to eat and sleep? So you're gonna take voice lessons. I've done that, but then my voice teacher moved because he got married and graduated from college. Tell me how the lessons go.
Oh and you're going to be in Annie? I've seen the play a couple of times. Do you do all these shows with your school or with an acting group?

Well, I mean, in my school, everyone are rude b#@$*es and call blond people dumb.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Blonde people are so not dumb. I'm originally blonde and I would dare say anyone on the forum or in real life thinks I'm dumb. And if they do, they're going to be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm

i don't care at all. i don't see why anyone does. and ur right i wouldnt think you were dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary   *Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Zeb vs. Emily Nowell Debate Commentary
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next