Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV

Go down 
+6
Zeb
Emster
EmilyNowell
eragon5217
ElvishPrincess
doggy491
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EmilyNowell

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:46 am

UNDERLING! I am not an underling! I am DOROTHY!! And that red icing was supposed to go on my shoes, not onto your cupcakes!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 am

*gaspeth!* TREASON!!!!! GUARDS, SEIZE HER!!!
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 am

Don't you dare touch me! I'll scream bloody murder!
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 am

lol guys, waaaaaaaaaaay off topic here lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 am

I know, but it is so fun! Those are completely off topic posts, but at least we were still talking about evil dictators, right? We'll get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 am

*flies in wearing the flying monkey suit and seizes Emily!*
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 am

Wait! Which Emily? confused
Back to top Go down
Fish Head

Fish Head

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 am

Probably em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.co.cc
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 am

Oh, okay. I was like "Wait! Why would she seize me?"
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:28 am

Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 am

Galbatorix will end up being Eragon's father! *gasp* Razz Wrong story. Galbatorix will die a horrible death and then he'll be resurrected and eaten by his own dragon who will spit him back up because he tastes so gross and then he will die! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 am

Or, he'll trip while walking down the stairs and die of bleeding!
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 am

That sounds like me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:48 am

hehe, are you clumsy?
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:48 am

*extremely sarcastically* Nooo!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:58 am

haha.... So, back on topic, he'll obviously be killed by Eragon. Do you think he'll get stabbed through the heart?
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:58 am

I'm not quite sure. I'll think on that one.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:59 am

Yeah.... hm... I think that there is a slight possibility that Shrukin will kill him, but I really think that it has to be Eragon.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:04 am

I do think it will have to be, but CP may change it up and it could be something we haven't even thought of.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 am

Ooh, how about Nasuada!!! haha, kidding. As much as Nasuada is amazing, it won't be her.
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 am

I can't imagine that happening. It def wouldn't be Nasuada.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 pm

def not nasuada
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:49 am

Zeb wrote:
Ooh, how about Nasuada!!! haha, kidding. As much as Nasuada is amazing, it won't be her.
Of course not! Sue will come flying in and do some spell thingy and the she'll sqee! SQEEEEEEEEE! YAY POTTERCAST!

Gah sorry! I've been going of topic a lot! Anyways galby will die!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 am

Oh yes, and after Sue cripples it with a "SQUEE!!!", Frack begins throwing Pelegrino bottles at him, then John hits Galby with some Chipotle, and Melli finishes him off by whacking him over the head with a copy of "Harry, A History"!!!!! GO POTTERCAST!!!

haha we are so weird...
Back to top Go down
Living A Love Song

Living A Love Song

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 am

O_O Wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next