Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV

Go down 
+6
Zeb
Emster
EmilyNowell
eragon5217
ElvishPrincess
doggy491
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emster

Emster

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:18 am

-_- whoa dang yall are weird
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 am

Quote :
-_- whoa dang yall are weird

*bites back retort* ahem.... of course.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 am

im just saying
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 am

I have to agree with Em. Y'all are being a bit odd. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 am

I know. Have you listened to PotterCast? That's where those references were coming from...
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:42 am

no i havnt
Back to top Go down
EmilyNowell

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 am

That's what I figured. But no, I haven't listened to it.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 am

It's (in my oppinion) The best podcast ever!!! But you'd only like it if you're a big HP fan, like me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that either of you are very into Harry Potter, so you may not like PotterCast.
Back to top Go down
ElvishPrincess

ElvishPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 am

Zeb wrote:
It's (in my oppinion) The best podcast ever!!! But you'd only like it if you're a big HP fan, like me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that either of you are very into Harry Potter, so you may not like PotterCast.

Pottercast isn't as good and entertaiing as mugglecast or Elfhuntercast
Back to top Go down
http://karkana.co.cc/
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 am

*bleh* i hate harry potter
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:52 am

ElvishPrincess wrote:
Zeb wrote:

Pottercast isn't as good and entertaiing as mugglecast or Elfhuntercast

Meh, MuggleCast is good, but not as good as PC. I've never heard of Elfhuntercast. What's that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV   What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will Happen to Galbatorix in book IV
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3