Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcapEragon's love interest I_voting_barEragon's love interest I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcapEragon's love interest I_voting_barEragon's love interest I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Eragon's love interest

Go down 
+11
Andrew Blue
geniusevil
Emster
eragon5217
Simply Aravelle
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
DeltaFlip
Eragon
Elliot
Zeb
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who will it be?
Nasuada
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcap11%Eragon's love interest I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Arya
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcap44%Eragon's love interest I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Katrina
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcap0%Eragon's love interest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
 0% [ 0 ]
Elva
 0% [ 0 ]
Someone else
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcap11%Eragon's love interest I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
He wont marry
Eragon's love interest I_vote_lcap33%Eragon's love interest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Eragon's love interest Empty
PostSubject: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 am

Who will he marry? Will he marry at all?
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: ZEB   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:01 am

ZEB! come on now play nice Razz

He has to get together with Arya i mean come on i will like die if he doesnt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Well then...   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Well then you better write your will. It just can't happen.
Haven't we already had this argument? Reread everything that I posted in the Eragon/Arya ship post. Then reread page 388 of Eldest. Actually, it might not be 388 in the British version. It's the part just like 2 or 3 pages before "The Oblidorator" chapter. Also, reread the last 2-3 pages before "Landfall" in Eldest. Do you really think that Arya would be happy as Eragon's bride?
Notice that in the chapter "Reunion" of Eldest that when Eragon goes into the tent where Nasuada and Arya are after the battle, Nasuada runs into his arms, while Arya just murmers "The candle still burns." If you STILL think that Eragon will marry Arya after all that..... Well, you can believe what you sant, but I'm sure that Nasuada will marry Eragon, not Arya.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: .   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:48 pm

I just wanna know who said that he wont marry anyone. Are y'all saying that he'll die?
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Right   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Right then think about this.
In one chapter in Eragon i think it is he has a vision of a slivery boat and two people taller then that of the people around them and there is two dragons in the sky and there is a person screaming on the bank.
Now the tall people are holding hands. now look at the word tall hmm lets think what race are tall oooo yer i know elves! so now Eragon is like an elf(yes i know Zeb he not fully elven! But he is sort of an elf) So the tall people one is female and one is male hmm so this has got to be Arya and Eragon. and the two dragons in the sky are the green dragon of Arya's and Eragons Saphira.

Nasuada is not going to marry Eragon or most probaly get with him in anyway. Angela's prediction states, "but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is wise, powerful, and beautiful beyond compare." So Nasuada isnt of Noble birth to be of noble birth you have to be born into nobility and Nasuada was born when she was on the run with her dad and mother, Ajihad wasnt even leader of the Varden so she isnt of noble birth so there is no chance she can be the epic romance. And Nasuada isnt ever been discribed as beautiful by Eragon and she isnt exactly wise is she. Oh and look who is of noble birth, beautiful and wise, OH YEA Arya!

Eragon is either going to marry Arya or have some kind of romance with him or he isnt going to or maybe another different character.

Arya is just choosing duty over love she is that way she choose to be ambassidor for the elvens rather than stay with her family. i mean come on!

Arya is going to be the next dragon rider and then the green dragon of Arya (she has green eyes hmm wow so not a coincidence) The green dragon and Saphira is going to get together and then Arya will no longer be compelled to be against there love and she is going to fall in love with Eragon and there going to get married and yea. I mean if the green dragon and saphira get together then it will all fit i mean come on you have to be sort of convinced.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 am

I said he won't marry anyone because it is like the whole Jedi thing. He isn't allowed to. It doesn't say that anywhere but look at what happened to Anakin... It doesn't work for heroes to get married. Plus, Angela just said romance, not marriage. "I;m not sure whether it ends well or not..." just to quote her. He has already fulfilled this by being obsessed with Arya. I just don't think he will be able to marry anyone else because of his love for Arya and Arya won't marry him so he won't marry.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Its not star wars   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Its not star wars though but if you want to take examples, Harry Potter hero gets married all of them do so you can say that at all.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Agreed   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Yeah, Eragon will marry the green dragon rider. Regardless of wheather it's Arya or Nasuada, when Saphira falls in love with the green dragon, their Riders will fall in love too. It's just how it has to happen.

Nelly-- how do you explain away the age and racial difference between Arya and Eragon? And did you actually read the pages that I mentioned above? I just don't think that Arya would be happy with Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Nelly wrote:
Right then think about this.
In one chapter in Eragon i think it is he has a vision of a slivery boat and two people taller then that of the people around them and there is two dragons in the sky and there is a person screaming on the bank.
Now the tall people are holding hands. now look at the word tall hmm lets think what race are tall oooo yer i know elves! so now Eragon is like an elf(yes i know Zeb he not fully elven! But he is sort of an elf) So the tall people one is female and one is male hmm so this has got to be Arya and Eragon. and the two dragons in the sky are the green dragon of Arya's and Eragons Saphira.

Nasuada is not going to marry Eragon or most probaly get with him in anyway. Angela's prediction states, "but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is wise, powerful, and beautiful beyond compare." So Nasuada isnt of Noble birth to be of noble birth you have to be born into nobility and Nasuada was born when she was on the run with her dad and mother, Ajihad wasnt even leader of the Varden so she isnt of noble birth so there is no chance she can be the epic romance. And Nasuada isnt ever been discribed as beautiful by Eragon and she isnt exactly wise is she. Oh and look who is of noble birth, beautiful and wise, OH YEA Arya!

Eragon is either going to marry Arya or have some kind of romance with him or he isnt going to or maybe another different character.

Arya is just choosing duty over love she is that way she choose to be ambassidor for the elvens rather than stay with her family. i mean come on!

Arya is going to be the next dragon rider and then the green dragon of Arya (she has green eyes hmm wow so not a coincidence) The green dragon and Saphira is going to get together and then Arya will no longer be compelled to be against there love and she is going to fall in love with Eragon and there going to get married and yea. I mean if the green dragon and saphira get together then it will all fit i mean come on you have to be sort of convinced.

Yes Nelly, I am well aware of the Deathwatch dream. Are here's what I have to say about it: Just as Eragon was an average human who became tall like an elf, Nasuada will become like an elf too when she becomes a Rider. So you can't use hight as an excuse.
About the "but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is wise, powerful, and beautiful beyond compare" quote: YES OF COURSE SHE'S WISE!!!!!!!! She stayed in the battle when the other women fled. She led the Varden. She showed the Council of Elders who's boss. She led an army at the end of book 2. She funded the Varden with lace. And you don't call Nasuada wise? People said in Eldest that she was as good, if not better than her father, as the leader of the Varden. So that takes care of the "wise" part. As for powerfull, she's leading a rebel army, and Saphira first described her as having an "air of command". As for beautiful: Murtagh says that she is, and I think that it is also mentioned in Eldest. As for "noble birth", we don't know much about Ajihad's past, so who knows if she's the decendant of royalty? I think that there is a lot to Ajihad's past (like how did he recognise Murtagh's voice?), but I'll be posting about that elsewhere.

So there, I have countered all of your accusations, yet you still haven't answered these: what about the age difference, what sort of freaky kids would they have (I mean, half elf, half human?).

Also, here's some more evidence for this theory:
In book one, she goes all the way up to the Dragon hold just to see him.
When leaving there, she says that she "hopes that they shall soon meet again.
Eragon trusts her, even to the point where he pledges himself to be her vassel.
Nasuada runs into his arms as soon as she finds out that he's okay at the end of Eldest.
She had been preparing to send all of the magic users as well as several guards to rescue him.
He gives his aprovall to her when she becomes leader of the Varden.

Well, what do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:40 am

First off, Where did it ever say that elves were taller than humans? Also, It isn't unheard of having half elf half humans. For example: the Dragonlance chronicles and Tanis Half Elven. I know it isn't Eragon but it can happen.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 am

Alright, so here's my take on this. So, after Eragon's slayed Galby(don't ask me how, I'm just taking this off the top of my head) and he goes and tries to woo Arya again, and she denies him...again. So, now he goes all emo and stuff and goes away from Alagaesia....a.k.a., Eragon doesn't marry...please, dont kill.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 am

Um...from my previous reply, I meant to type "me" at the end.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: um...   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Eragon wrote:
First off, Where did it ever say that elves were taller than humans? Also, It isn't unheard of having half elf half humans. For example: the Dragonlance chronicles and Tanis Half Elven. I know it isn't Eragon but it can happen.

In Eldest, Eragon was reading some scrolls that Oromis lent him, and he said that he did find a few (not very many) instances where an elf married a human. But, it said that almost all of these ended in tragedy. So I really don't hink it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: ZEB!!!!   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 am

Zeb you mistake the meaning of wise with a different word, wisdom comes with age and Nasuada isnt wise she is just couragous (sorry spelling) theres the difference and NO Nasuada wont be like Eragon she wont be like turn pretty much into an elf like Eragon he was changed it will most probaly never happen again.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: What?!   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:47 pm

What, are you saying that you have to be over one hundered years old to be wise? I just don't see how anyone could not think of Nasuada wise. Even if she's wasn't going to the the next DR, she's still a very great character, and definatly wise.
And I didn't say that Nasuada will be look like an elf like Eragon. But Eragon's change happens to all DRs. It's just that what usually takes longer, he had done all in one second. So Nasuada would gradually become elfish.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 am

I think that Arya loves Eragon, she justs holds it back because she must do her duty and/or she would feel guilty about Faolin.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: ELVA???!!!   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:56 am

Who added her to the poll???!!! I mean isn't she, like, TWO???!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Well   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 am

Who added Arya to the poll???!!! I mean, isn't she, like, 100???!!!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 am

Zeb wrote:
Who added Arya to the poll???!!! I mean, isn't she, like, 100???!!!

HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:38 am

def goin to be arya so everbody can stop arguing
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:25 am

ya think
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:51 pm

No I think zeb likes arguing Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:42 am

Did it ever occur to you guys that he won't marry, but Arya wil just be his lover? Elves don't really have marriages..
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 am

i know this im just used to sayin marriage b/c you know im human
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 am

Yeah true. Sam end this topic so zeb can't reply! ARYA WILL MARRY ERAGON AND BE THE NEXT DR AND WON"T DIE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's love interest   Eragon's love interest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon's love interest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next