Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???

Go down 
+15
Emster
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rat
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Pat Brookhouser
neolunar12
Eragon
Zeb
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
Elliot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Is Eragon Going to Get with Ayra
Yes
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap50%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap31%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_lcap19%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 am

Zeb, stop abusing your powers as a mod! I know what you did! And yay, another Tweragite! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:36 am

Thank You sam for changing it back!
Back to top Go down
http://eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Zeb, stop abusing your powers as a mod! I know what you did! And yay, another Tweragite! Razz

lol! I didn't use (or abuse) any mod powers at all! lol! I simply changed what was in the quote on MY post, not HIS actual post. I can do whatever I want with MY posts, right? It's simple, anyone can do it, moderator or not.
sheesh, quit jumping to conclusions just because I made a small change to the quote in my post.... I've only actually abused my mod powers... once, I believe. And it was a joke anyways.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 am

Sorry Zeb but on this topic ARYA WILL GET TOGETHER WITH ERAGON! WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention Arya will get with eragon?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:40 pm

WONT WONT WONT WONT!
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 am

I still think she will! Sorry Zeb.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:17 am

Fine. But you'll see.... foolish mortal.....
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 am

Zeb wrote:
Fine. But you'll see.... foolish mortal.....
FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME A FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!!!! YOUR THE FOOLISH MRTAL!!!!! YOU SHALL SEE ZEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE PROVED WRONG AND I AM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL SEE!!!!! YOU SHALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm I mean well we'll have to wait and see won't we?

Last edited by eragon5217 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 am

Riiiiiight. You keep on thinking that.
You know (sorry for all of the HP references) you remind me of Fudge from HP. He knew the truth about Vouldy's return, he just refused to accept it...

Last edited by Zeb on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:42 am

Zeb wrote:
Riiiiiight. You keep on thinking that.
You know (sorry for all of the HP references) you remind me of Fudge from HP. He knew the truth about Vouldy's return, he just refused to accept it...
Erm well I'm the exact oppisite. I don't know if it's true or not! And you don't either! So ha! Oh and... You are the foolish mortal who will be proved wrong!

Last edited by eragon5217 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:02 am

lol! look who's talking!
Okay, seriously now, get on topic.
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 am

Right Arya WILL get with Eragon. Zeb I wish you would just see the truth. I just wish you would see. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Meh! Arya and Eragon are like made for each other jeeze! Chill Eragon lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 am

meh. I wasn't spazzing. Why would I need to chill anyways! It's 70º up here anyways! *Points at Zeb and laughs as he's sitting at his computer in 100º heat*
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:51 am

I sitting here in like 15'C i duno how much that is in your thingys
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 am

That would be near 60 degrees F
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:32 am

eragon5217 wrote:
meh. I wasn't spazzing. Why would I need to chill anyways! It's 70º up here anyways! *Points at Zeb and laughs as he's sitting at his computer in 100º heat*

It was almost 110 degrees the other day!!! *bursts into tears, then all of the tears evaporate instantly*
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:05 am

lol well im so sorry it like between 80 and 90 but i only care about the tempurature because i play soccer out in the heat so yea at least it in the morning
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 am

Lucky.... Well, back on topic, he WONT!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 am

It's about 85-late 90's here in Southern California. And your not that responsible, Nelly. And he will ZEB!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Have you been reading my evedence about the "Beloved character" in that other thread? How can you guys not beleive me?!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:43 pm

we cannot believe you very easily Zeb its really not hard lol Razz, I am very responsible thank you very much Sam...-.-' (when i want to be)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Nelly wrote:
we cannot believe you very easily Zeb its really not hard lol Razz, I am very responsible thank you very much Sam...-.-' (when i want to be)

You foolish people will see..... And Elliot, you never want to be responsible, so how do we know that you are capable of it?
Back to top Go down
eragon5217

eragon5217

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 am

He can. I think. Anyways Zeb could you produce your evidence of why you think Arya won't get with Eragon. I would like to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 am

eragon5217 wrote:
He can. I think. Anyways Zeb could you produce your evidence of why you think Arya won't get with Eragon. I would like to see it again.

*rools eyes* AGAIN?! Fine... let me see here....

Arya and Eragon are of different species
She's almost a 100 years OLDER than him
She hasn't shown a hint of (romantic) love towards him.
In Eldest it is said that hardly any humans have ever married elves, and almost every time it ended in tragedy.

Now what's your evedince that Arya loves Eragon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next