Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???

Go down 
+15
Emster
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rat
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Pat Brookhouser
neolunar12
Eragon
Zeb
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
Elliot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Is Eragon Going to Get with Ayra
Yes
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Elliot

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: lol   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:49 pm

lol Razz yea i think that Nasuada and Eragon's relationship is a bit like brother and sister in ways
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:38 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Nelly wrote:
I personally hope they will get together because Eragon needs some love Very Happy

What do you think? Yes or No??

I think he'll get with Arya. It's more of a business reltionship with Nasuada, and that's all it's going to be. She's also an unlikely candidate for a rider, because she can't be one and lead the Varden? Besides by the way they look and act, Arya and Eragon make a better couple. Eragon and Nasuada...those names don't go together!

<sarcasm> Yeah, a 100 year old elf and a 17 year old human makes a MUCH better couple than a 20 something year old human and a 17 year old human. I mean it ALL makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Nelly wrote:
Zeb and esac listen to #8 Nasuada was born on the run! she isnt of noble birth! jeeze!

By the way, where is it in "Eragon" where someone says that Eagon MUST MARRY someone of noble birth and heritage and she must be wise and beutifull and so on and such forth? If I remember correctly, Angela said that he will have a romance with a noble person, but it may not end successfully. Eragon has already (in Eldest) tried to have a relationship with Arya, and she turned him down. So, now that that part of the prophocy has been fufilled, Eragon could marry anyone in the world, noble or not!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:12 pm

meh its his destiny maybe a fortune teller like angela is you no the thing magic and she you know maybe reads peoples fortune you know, i mean duh! Zeb come on think...

Anyways Elves live for ever matey Arya looks like a 20 year old just wiser than one it would be different if she actually looked 100! thats like saying some one human in RL was 50 and married someone who is 34 is wrong because thats like an elf who is 500 marring an elf like 340... she my point it doesnt tbh matter in cross racile relationships its all on how old they pretty much look.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Nelly wrote:
meh its his destiny maybe a fortune teller like angela is you no the thing magic and she you know maybe reads peoples fortune you know, i mean duh! Zeb come on think...

Anyways Elves live for ever matey Arya looks like a 20 year old just wiser than one it would be different if she actually looked 100! thats like saying some one human in RL was 50 and married someone who is 34 is wrong because thats like an elf who is 500 marring an elf like 340... she my point it doesnt tbh matter in cross racile relationships its all on how old they pretty much look.

So you're saying that you'd be fine marrying a woman who was 100 years older than you if she got plastic surgury to look younger? And if he can only marry people who look his age, why not Nasuada? She looks his age.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Is Eragon going to get wit Arya???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:57 am

Ooooohhhhh...I just realized in Angela's prophecy, she said that Eragon would leave Alagaesia forever!!! So, Zeb, answer me this: how, if Nasuada falls in love with Eragon, she won't be able to go with him when she's to busy being the queen of Alagaesia???!!! (Allow me to explain: King Orrin will die in Brisingr or book 4, so he wouldn't be King. So, who would be logically next? Nasuada.)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 am

DeltaFlip wrote:
Ooooohhhhh...I just realized in Angela's prophecy, she said that Eragon would leave Alagaesia forever!!! So, Zeb, answer me this: how, if Nasuada falls in love with Eragon, she won't be able to go with him when she's to busy being the queen of Alagaesia???!!! (Allow me to explain: King Orrin will die in Brisingr or book 4, so he wouldn't be King. So, who would be logically next? Nasuada.)

No need to be so cheeky, Delta. I beleive that Roran will be the next King of Alagaesia. King Palancar's decendants live in Carvahall, and he could be one of them. Also, he would make a good ruler for Alagaesia. Look at how he led all of Carvahall to the Varden in Eldest.
So that theory (or rather, counter-theory) doesn't really hold any water.

Also, if you want to use that argument for Nasuada, I'll use it for Arya:
Ooooohhhhh...I just realized in Angela's prophecy, she said that Eragon would leave Alagaesia forever!!! So, Delta, answer me this: how, if Arya falls in love with Eragon, she won't be able to go with him when she's to busy being the queen of Du Weldenvarden???!!! (Allow me to explain: Izlanzadi will die in Brisingr or book 4, so she wouldn't be Queen. So, who would be logically next? Her daughter, Arya
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:58 am

She will. She fulfills Angela's prophecy, the Deathwatch dream, and who else could he get with? He has more of a business relatonship with Nasuada, and I don't think Paolini is going to bring in a new girl all of a sudden!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Is Eragon going to get with Arya???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 am

I know this seems completely wrong, but, I think if Murtagh came back to the good side, he would fall in love with Nasuada. Want to know why? Read page 465, paragraph 9 of "Eragon".
Also, on page 450, when Nasuada meets Eragon, this is part of the dialogue: "'You should know, my father decreed that you may visit Murtagh, if you wish.' A somber expression disturbed her previously smooth features. 'I met Murtagh earlier.... He's anxious to speak with you. He seemed lonely.'" Notice the emphasized piece in the quote. I am also quoting this directly from the book. Like, I've got it in front of me. Dude...I really need to keep better care of my books.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:32 am

Aravelle wrote:
She will. She fulfills Angela's prophecy, the Deathwatch dream, and who else could he get with? He has more of a business relatonship with Nasuada, and I don't think Paolini is going to bring in a new girl all of a sudden!

Nasuada fufills Angela's prophecy and the Deathwatch dream too, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 am

How so?! She isn't of noble birth, and to be so, you have to be BORN nobly. Besides, I don't think she'll be the green rider! Who else will run the Varden, and taking care of a dragon and doing that is too much for her to handle!! I don't think there are any other people wh owould run it properly either. What is it with you and Nasuada?! She isn't meant for the plans you think she is! If anyone, she'll end up with Murtagh!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 am

We don't know exactly what Angela meant by noble birth. I think that that being the daughter of someone royal counts, right? Ajihad was probobly on Orrins court when Nasuada was born. And we don't know who (or how royal) her mother is.

As to who would take over the Varden, I say either Roran or (more likely) Jeod. I think that they would both do a great job.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Zeb, Arya hasnt got a plastic face, she looks like a 20 year old she doesnt look like a twit with plastic in her face. meh dont make me out to be a sicko please :S scratch
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Nelly wrote:
Zeb, Arya hasnt got a plastic face, she looks like a 20 year old she doesnt look like a twit with plastic in her face. meh dont make me out to be a sicko please :S scratch

I know that it's all natural, but you said that all that matters is that they LOOK younger. Plastic faces can make people look younger, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:50 am

i think that arya will get the next dragon egg and saphira will fall in love with that dragon and since arya will be linked to that dragon her thoughts will start liking eragon more and eventually they get together
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Plastic faces don't make people look younger. Look at Michael Jackson! Maybe he got a cheap knock off one at the face factory. lol! And Arya is beautiful and meant for Eragon! And if you don't agree with these you are:
1. Crazy!!!
2. Have a thing for Nasuada...
lol!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Is Eragon going...   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Plastic faces don't make people look younger. Look at Michael Jackson! Maybe he got a cheap knock off one at the face factory. lol! And Arya is beautiful and meant for Eragon! And if you don't agree with these you are:
1. Crazy!!!
2. Have a thing for Nasuada...
lol!

3. Have a thing for Arya and not think she's good enough for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 pm

lol! I should have put that one... but in #2 I was clearly refering to Zeb, in case you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Is Eragon...   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

So was I
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm

were all crazy as hell.......especially aravelle
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Hmmm i agree your all crazy and i mean i am perfectly sane! now you know its true!
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: CRAZY   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 am

Yeah, Nelly, you're comPLETELY sane
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 am

Hey, how am I crazy?!? Suspect I understand Nelly not being sane, but me?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: GUYS   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:16 am

Guys, quit being so hatefull. I'm the only one on this forum who disagrees with the Eragon/arya relationship (that I've noticed). There's no need to gang up just because someone disagrees with a mere theory.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:18 am

affraid A mere theory? This is between life and death for Eragon's love life and happiness! How could you say that?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next