Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Another Death In This Book? I_vote_lcapAnother Death In This Book? I_voting_barAnother Death In This Book? I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Another Death In This Book? I_vote_lcapAnother Death In This Book? I_voting_barAnother Death In This Book? I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Another Death In This Book?

Go down 
+11
austin
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
TempestWings
TheShadow
Simply Aravelle
Ashley
Pat Brookhouser
Matt S.
Zeb
Elliot
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot

Another Death In This Book? Empty
PostSubject: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 am

Will there be another death in the 4th book?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Nope!   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:02 am

Nope! No one will die. Galby will walk up to Eragon with a white flag, and say, "Lets stop fighting and be friends!". Then they'll all have a big brunch and live happily ever after with no one spilling a drop of blood!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Okey okey!   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:37 am

Sarcasm i see. Then who will die?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:54 am

Nelly wrote:
Sarcasm i see. Then who will die?

WHO will die? Well, that's a whole 'nother question. I hop-- *cough* think Arya. Also, if Islanzadi doesn't die in book 3, then she'll die in this one.
Back to top Go down
Matt S.

PostSubject: nice thought zeb   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 am

good point izlanzadi might die very good idea
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 pm

matt s wrote:
good point izlanzadi might die very good idea

And when she dies Arya will have to choose wheather or not she wants to succede her to the throne...
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: ZEB!   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Zeb how could you hope Ayra dies! lol i mean come on haha.
I think maybe izlanzadi will die. I will ask Matt about discussing it on #8
Back to top Go down
Matt S.

PostSubject: Arya will not suceed Izlanzadi   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:39 am

Arya is to tomboyish to to take up the throne
Back to top Go down
Pat Brookhouser

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 am

I hope Arya dies too, she needs to so Eragon stays focused
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Agreed   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 am

I sort of have to agree with you, Pat. He just can't stay focused with her around. I mean, look at the fairth.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: COME ON   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:06 pm

You cruel cruel people! lol, come on Arya cant die it would be like well bad if she died, Eragon would probaly like go crazy crazy and go charging into Uru'baen and get killed.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Nope!   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm

I'm sure that she'll die doing something noble. And yeah, Eragon will be a bit cut up, but I doubt it'll be much worse that Ajihad. He'll get over it. And so will I.
Back to top Go down
Pat Brookhouser

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:36 am

I personally think that Arya will die, and Eragon will go crazy. Then Eragon will die killing Galbatorix, and I'll be happy with a Shakespearean ending.....
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 am

I kind of agree with Pat...that she will die and Eragon will go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: NO!!!!!!!!   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 am

I'm not against Arya dying, but Eragon going insane?! No! How can you say that?! I'm not the type of person that wants him to live happily ever after in a fairy gumdrop land, and if he dies.... I wont be too upset, but driven insane?! That's horrible!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Hmm   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:28 am

If Arya dies Eragon WILL go crazy he is like mad about her i mean come on!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 am

I think someone will die, possibly Islanzadi. I'm not sure who else, but I'm sure someone else will! Either Izzy will die either in this next book, or the 4th one. She is going to die, I just know it!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Yes   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Yes, Izzy has to die. Then Arya will be faced with the choice of weather or not to take the throne. But Arya will die too, so...
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: I'm guessing at least two.   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah, some people are gonna die. I hope no good dragons do!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: None   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:29 am

None of the good dragon's will die. Look at the Deathwatch dream. Both good dragons will live.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am

He won't go crazy as long as he has Saph! I'm not sure on the whole Arya thing, but I think Iz will die! You guys would think I'm crazy if I told you my 2 Arya theories...
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 am

Ooo! What are your Arya theories? I'm dying to know now!
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:11 am

Zeb, are you against elves? Zeb:Arya will die. then her mom will die. then her moms mom will die again. Did an elf stab you or something?
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:55 am

apollotheskier wrote:
Zeb, are you against elves? Zeb:Arya will die. then her mom will die. then her moms mom will die again. Did an elf stab you or something?

Of course I don't have anything against elves. As a matter of fact, I'm in the elf usergroup. Though, I'm in all of them, so that's not really saying anything.....

Should I say that you're against humans cause you say that a human character will die?

ARBY!!! TELL US!!!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:20 am

Zeb wrote:
I'm not against Arya dying, but Eragon going insane?! No! How can you say that?! I'm not the type of person that wants him to live happily ever after in a fairy gumdrop land, and if he dies.... I wont be too upset, but driven insane?! That's horrible!

I agree Zeb, Paolini isn't that cruel! Eragon needs someone to love, because no offense to Saph, but she can't take the place of a special someone. Eragon is just going through a rough romantic time, and I hope things get better for him! Sad Besides, he and Nasuada DON'T make a good couple, even if he and Arya getting together is cliche!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Death In This Book?   Another Death In This Book? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Death In This Book?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next