Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???

Go down 
+15
Emster
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rat
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Pat Brookhouser
neolunar12
Eragon
Zeb
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
Elliot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Is Eragon Going to Get with Ayra
Yes
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 am

hmm...

Last edited by Zeb on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Jeese   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:40 am

Nasuada ISNT from a noble birth she was concived while her father was on the run from the Empire and was born in the same curcumstances after about 1 year Ajihad joined the Varden she wasnt born into that so she isnt of Noble BIRTH. Its Arya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eragonhq.com
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Well, if she was born while Ajihad was leading the Varden, that would still be considered "noble". Maybe not "royal", but still in a very powerfull position.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Is Eragon going to get with Arya???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:22 am

Thnx for backing me up, Nelly.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:27 am

Zeb said:
Well, I've posted about this in the "Eragon's love interest" thread. Nasuada could count as noble because she's the leader of the Varden, and I think that she's on Orrin's court. And we don't know much about Ajihad's past. I think that there may be more to him that meets the eye, possibly royal blood. As for Katrina: she lives in Carvahall. It was stated that King Palancar's decendants lived there. What if she was related to him? I don't think that we can rule out any of those three just based on the "Royal blood" thing.[/quote]

Oh! I am SO smarticus and awesome! I just realized that it says "of noble BIRTH"! So, even if Katrina is descended from that Palancar guy, that doesn't mean she was BORN into nobility!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:48 am

First of all, Delta, you need to stop doing so many posts next to each other. If I had moderating powers over the "Theories"... Anyways, it wastes space, and a lot of it is really off topic.
About the noble birth; we don't really know what thath means. You can interpret it how you want, but I think that if Katrina was the heir of Palancar (sounds like something from HP), it would be considered noble birth, because she was born into a noble bloodline. Also, it was said in "A Breif History of Alagaesia" that Palacar and his decendents were a bit crazy. I think that Sloan fits that description rather well, don't you? So his eldest and only child, Katrina, must be decended from Palancar. So there.
Back to top Go down
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 pm

I agree with what...someone said, I don't remember who, that Arya will diw at the end of Brisinger...that would really shake things up. Then again, I have another, more interesting theory that I'll post somewhere else since it doesn't really pertain to this discussion...And DeltaFlip, I don't have and Eragon avatar either!
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: I hope   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:33 am

I hope she dies too. Then this whole diescussion will be over and everyone will have to beleive that Eragon will end up with Nasuada!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: MEH!   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 pm

For hell on earth Zeb, Noble birth means your born INTO royalty by someone of royal blood. Nasuada was born on the run, not on the run not in a palace and with a crown on her head! on the run from the empire she is not of noble BIRTH!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Now, now, Elliot, there's no need for harsh language.
Noble birth can also mean that you are born into a noble bloodline, y'know.
And how do we know that she was born on the run?
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Come on...   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:34 am

Get with Arya? They split up. Not until book four. I wish I was a moderator...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 am

He will get with Arya. If she becomes the green rider(and there's plenty of evidence to back that theory up), they would fit perfectly. Rider and Rider! And it would eventually fulfill Eragon's dream with the two people on the boat, with the dragons, holding hands! It all fits: just give it some time. Besides, eragon loves arya, and true love conquers all! (I know it sounds "mushy", but what do you expect? I AM a girl, after all Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TempestWings

TempestWings

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:44 am

I agree, Aravelle. And it is not to mush! In our day and age realism has become valued above romanticism, and that is unacceptable (although I am a bit biased since I happen to be a romanticist...)! I mean, come on, happy, tear-jerking, 'mushy' endings are what we all really want right! On the other hand, I like romanticism of every kind so I may even prefer a tragic love story, or horrifingly depressing ending (and no, I'm not emo Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
http://avaloncast.forumotion.net/
Elliot

PostSubject: meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 pm

I mean come on Eragon needs some love!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:54 am

Ok, delta nasuada is from noble heiritege( sorry about the spelling). If you remember ajihad was former ruler of Farthen Dur and now she is. Duh! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:21 am

esac wrote:
Ok, delta nasuada is from noble heiritege( sorry about the spelling). If you remember ajihad was former ruler of Farthen Dur and now she is. Duh! Exclamation

THANK YOU ESAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINNALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: DeltaFLIP!!!!!!!!   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:09 am

esac wrote:

WHY DOES EVERYBODY FORGET THE FLIP
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:42 am

It's just short, you know, nickname. What does your name mean anyway, Dflip?
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 am

apollotheskier wrote:
It's just short, you know, nickname. What does your name mean anyway, Dflip?

It's my video game name. I just came up with it one day.
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Meh   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Zeb and esac listen to #8 Nasuada was born on the run! she isnt of noble birth! jeeze!
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: key word   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 pm

key word here is BIRTH!, she was BORN on the run so she is not of NOBLE BIRTH!
Back to top Go down
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:22 pm

I think Arya and Eragon will get together because like I said earlier on tho other form,

Eragon has a dream that two people are getting on a boat, (eragon and Arya) A man is crying in anguish on the shore (roan after katrinas death) and two dragons are circleing in the sky.
i.g: either/or Eragon and Arya are lovers/bolth dragon riders because both getting on the boat is symbolic for something unified
Back to top Go down
Elliot

PostSubject: Idd   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 am

Yes indeed Rat
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 am

Rat...Nelly...Sure...I'll believe it when I see it! I assume CP wants a Very Happy ending, so I think they might. But if it was real life, and Arya broke up with him like she did, it would probably not happen.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 am

Nelly wrote:
I personally hope they will get together because Eragon needs some love Very Happy

What do you think? Yes or No??

I think he'll get with Arya. It's more of a business reltionship with Nasuada, and that's all it's going to be. She's also an unlikely candidate for a rider, because she can't be one and lead the Varden? Besides by the way they look and act, Arya and Eragon make a better couple. Eragon and Nasuada...those names don't go together!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next