Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What will the green dragons name be?

Go down 
+13
theman838
slyonion
Emster
Zeb
eragon5217
Matt S.
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
Matt
Simply Aravelle
Elliot
TempestWings
TheShadow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheShadow

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Maybe he will be like Deyjabird or something ALey.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 am

that would be weird
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 am

I really doubt that we'll guess the name. You can try, though.
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Glaedr wrote:
you haven't finished reading Brinsingr affraid affraid *jaw drops 20ft.* omg y

Because I'm in the school play, which adds another 3 hours to my school schedule, and I have a very demanding social life xD...and I'm taking my time. I really want to relish in all the detail and analyze the story. I don't want to rush...Remember, we probably aren't going to be getting another book for at least 2 years, most likely 3, so I want to cherish it and make it last a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:15 pm

I fit this site in between hunting jedi and killing all i meet. And Vader's training.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 pm

*cough* *snort* apollo.......

Sam.... wow. How could you stand the suspense? AAAH! I've been having rehersals for the school play, and I even got grounded from the book for a while (I had to steal a classmates copy... hehehe!), yet it only took me less than a week!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:30 pm

I can picture you as a theif...not a good one...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Wow, you're so kind and flattering as usual.
Well, I didn't actually steal it, per se, but I convinced him to let me borrow it. I'm very pursuasive. *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Uh-huh. Really...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 pm

No, really! It was kinda funny.... hehehe!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Zeb, honesty is not your foremost quality.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 pm

How would you know? Besides, what reason would I have to lie?
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 pm

That's what I want to know...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Well, if I was lying, you wouldn't find out the reason.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 pm

I know that much.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Than get back on topic!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Well, unless Chris pau is evil, it won't be scotty.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:50 pm

meh, idk.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Unless you are Chris Pau... Laughing lol! No way
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Acutally... I AM!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Yah, right...
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 pm

lol! Riiiiight!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm

If you were chris Pau, well, let's not think about it.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm

How do you think I knew about Brom?
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Fine, then make a book 4 prediction, and we'll see if it comes true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will the green dragons name be?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next