Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_voting_barWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_voting_barWhat will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

What will the green dragons name be?

Go down 
+13
theman838
slyonion
Emster
Zeb
eragon5217
Matt S.
Rahl
Domia abr Wyrda
Matt
Simply Aravelle
Elliot
TempestWings
TheShadow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 am

I'm not going to spoil the whole book for you!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 am

Uhhh-huhhh.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 am

hehehe!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:03 am

Well Zeb, You've proved you're Chris...NOT!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:53 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
http://ridersclub.forumotion.net
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:22 am

he said he was mister pau. hey, edocsil was actually a elven tower.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:24 am

im going to do runescape bye
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Boo runescape!
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 am

shut up
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 am

Sorry, no offense ment. Hey what is your edocsil username?
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 am

i wont be going be going on there again
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 am

Back on topic. The green dragon: Arya possible rider?
Back to top Go down
Emster

Emster

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 am

no
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Yah, that would increase tension. However, Christopher Paulini would love the kind of, well, Eragon is linked to saphira, arya and alien would be linked, so if Saphira married alien and eragon married Arya, theyed have one mind. They would be invinceble! but it probably won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 am

It won't. Now, the real question is: How will Nasuada get the egg? I assume that Eragon and Roran will steal it from Urubaen with the help of Angela and Jeod, then, once they bring it back, Nasuada will touch it and it'll hatch for her. As leader of the Varden, she'll obviously have access to it. Then, after some training from Eragon and Glaedr, she'll help him defeat Galby. Then they'll dance off into the sunset and live happily ever after!!!!! *sighs in happiness* Won't that just be amazing!!!???!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 am

Zeb, go fall into a Gorog nest pit...
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 am

Starkiller wrote:

YES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

Location : Alternate between a galaxy far,far,away and Alagaesia.

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 pm

plz....though id prefer a Sarlaac Pit
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Ah but the Dark Nest(gorog) has larvae that eat people alive. Boba Fett escaped from a Sarlaac. (Shaak Ti didn't thanks to me)
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Starkiller wrote:

YES!!!!!!

Sam, how could you say that?! *tears come to eyes as he follows Apollo to the nest* Goodbye, everyone!!! *peers over edge and prepares to jump* *sniffles* *sniff* *evil chuckle* HAHA! *whips out lightsaber and decapitates Apollo* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 am

Holy!!
I told you we shoulda done a Sarlaac pit.....O well....Thats not my problem.... lol!
At least im alive!!
Back to top Go down
TheShadow

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:32 am

You wish Zeb.
Back to top Go down
Saphiracastlover999

Saphiracastlover999

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:33 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the green dragons name be?   What will the green dragons name be? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will the green dragons name be?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next