Eragon Headquarters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EragonHQ's official fan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://eragonhq.weebly.com/ - GO THERE - Matt ~ EHQ
Latest topics
» Latest crack software ftp download
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am by asasq112

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am by asasq112

Top posters
Zeb (4559)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Simply Aravelle (3017)
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_voting_barIs Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
eragon5217 (3010)
Emster (2608)
Fish Head (2554)
Rahl (2542)
Domia abr Wyrda (2063)
Elliot (1243)
DeltaFlip (976)
geniusevil (954)

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???

Go down 
+15
Emster
eragon5217
Domia abr Wyrda
Rat
Rahl
Simply Aravelle
TheShadow
TempestWings
DeltaFlip
Pat Brookhouser
neolunar12
Eragon
Zeb
Spikethechao(a.k.a. Alex)
Elliot
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Is Eragon Going to Get with Ayra
Yes
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap31%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap19%Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 am

the fact that ur the only one makes it all the more reason to gang up on you and try to get u to convert
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Aravelle wrote:
Hey, how am I crazy?!? Suspect I understand Nelly not being sane, but me?

Denial is the first steptawards insanity, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 am

the only person not sane is nelly and zeb!!!!! Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:55 am

true but we can all go a little astry sometimes
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:02 am

esac wrote:
the only person not sane is nelly and zeb!!!!! Exclamation Razz

*Ehem*...didn't you forget someone?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 pm

nope just nelly and zen
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:17 pm

...Oh, now I'm offended.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:12 am

oh well delta. I'm only sane %0.00001 of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theridersclub.co.cc
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 am

GUYS! This is the "Is Eragon going to get with Arya?" thread, not the "Lets all insult Elliot and Zeb and whoever else disagrees with our theories" thread. Anymore degrading comments will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 am

fine then yes arya is goin to get with eragon....duhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 am

...ummmm...Oh! Eragon and Arya have a kid before they leave! So, that kid would lead the elves!

Last edited by DeltaFlip on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:08 am

[quote="DeltaFlip"]...Oh, now I'm offended.[/quote

so what .............were all crazy get over it......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 am

Back on topic...
I found this on page 530 of the US paperback version of Eldest:
"Freed of the enchantments that had clouded his mind, he was forced to admit that she [Arya] was probobly right, that the difference between their ages was too great to overcome."
See? Even Eragon admits that this relationship is IMMPOSSIBLE. What do you have to say to that, Nelly and Sam?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:15 am

that eragon was sayin it would be difficult not impossible
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Note: She was PROBABLY right. Usually the elves are right, but I think they are going to be humbled in Brisingr. They thought there were no gods, and we know for a fact Eragon will be meeting one! They can't be right on everything! Besides, pure will can conquer anything if you put your mind to it. Besides, how would age come between them? Arya is oder, yes, but she looks young, and is still young for an elf. Eragon is maturing very fast(mentally), and if he keeps matuing at this rate, mental age should be no problem. I don't see how physical age can get in the way. There would be about a 3 year diference if Arya's body is like a 20 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewuser.php?uid=5139
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 am

Aravelle wrote:
Note: She was PROBABLY right. Usually the elves are right, but I think they are going to be humbled in Brisingr. They thought there were no gods, and we know for a fact Eragon will be meeting one! They can't be right on everything! Besides, pure will can conquer anything if you put your mind to it. Besides, how would age come between them? Arya is oder, yes, but she looks young, and is still young for an elf. Eragon is maturing very fast(mentally), and if he keeps matuing at this rate, mental age should be no problem. I don't see how physical age can get in the way. There would be about a 3 year diference if Arya's body is like a 20 year old.

This isn't about weather elves are always right. Yes, it is phisically possible for Eragon to marry Arya, butit is just as possible for him to marry anyone else in the world. If you say that Eragon just has to look the same age, why not Nasuada or Katrina? They both look his age.
[I'll continue this later, got to go]
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:10 am

you too are soo cute when u fight but zeb really why do u have it in for the idea of eragon and arya not getting together
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:26 am

Be quiet, Domina. And it's not half as cute as Elliot agreeing with everything Sam says. I don't think he's ever disagreed with her...
And what's up with you living on the forum? Is it your goal in life to have every other post on every thread? *would say something about someone not having a life... but is not that rude*

As I was saying...
Arya told Eragon the tale about Menoa (before she was a tree). She told him about how a young and dashing man (like Eragon) won the heart of an older elf (like Arya). Arya also told him about how the relationship ended in tragedy. She was obviously trying to tell him that she knew that their relationship could never end in happiness.
Another thing, why would she so vehemently reject him after the Blood-Oath celebration? If she loved him, but just thought that they should wait until the war was over, why wouldn't she say "I'm sorry Eragon, I love you, but I really don't want to destract you from your training", or "Sorry, Eragon, but now is not the right time"?
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:31 am

Because it woudl distract him then! And Katrina is taken, and if he had feelings for her, we would have found out in one of the earlier books. And it would be real dumb for them to just "fall in love" all of a sudden! Paolini isn't a dumb writer, he knows how to create a halfway decent story!(this also appies to Nasuada) And the menoa tree is just a story, nothing more. She didn't know about how he felt then ,and it wasn't a warning. And if it was, it odesn't matter. Eragon is breaking any and every boundaries of a dragon rider, so it only fits if he were to break that one as well.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlip

DeltaFlip

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 am

Well, I agree with Sam: CP did not have any hints about Eragon/Katrina. Although they did have a helluva lot of evidence for Arya, and, (and I'm sorry to say this) they did have a teeny tiny bit of evidence for...Ummm...how do you make the text all small? Ah well. Nasuada.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Yes! Even DeltaFlip admits that there is a bit of evidence for it! Finally someone sees the truth!
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 am

Yes, but there is way more Arya evidence On the evidence rate, Arya has 90, Katrina has 0, and Nasuada has 10. Arya wins!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Administrator
Administrator
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 am

But, even if Eragon loves Arya (he obviously does), there is not a scrap of evedince for her loving him. There is a bit for Nasuada, though.
Such as:
She runs into his arms after the Battle of the Burning Plains.
She was about to send a huge rescue team to save him.
She tells him that she has chosen him to be her sucessor for the leadership of the Varden, which, even Eragon realizes, is the ultimate sign of trust.
There's more, but I can't think of anything right now.
So what has Arya done?
Back to top Go down
Domia abr Wyrda

Domia abr Wyrda

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 am

Zeb wrote:
Be quiet, Domina. And it's not half as cute as Elliot agreeing with everything Sam says. I don't think he's ever disagreed with her...
And what's up with you living on the forum? Is it your goal in life to have every other post on every thread? *would say something about someone not having a life... but is not that rude*

As I was saying...
Arya told Eragon the tale about Menoa (before she was a tree). She told him about how a young and dashing man (like Eragon) won the heart of an older elf (like Arya). Arya also told him about how the relationship ended in tragedy. She was obviously trying to tell him that she knew that their relationship could never end in happiness.
Another thing, why would she so vehemently reject him after the Blood-Oath celebration? If she loved him, but just thought that they should wait until the war was over, why wouldn't she say "I'm sorry Eragon, I love you, but I really don't want to destract you from your training", or "Sorry, Eragon, but now is not the right time"?

well for one i more of a life then any of you i guarantee it and i do love this forum but its just i stay up really late and am always soo bored so this is what i do and honestly aravelle as cool as you seem to actually have read inheritance ((unlike my girlfriend.....uugh)) i do not like you in that way........unlike elliot
and finally zeb ERAGON WILL GET ARYA .........I PROMISE YOU
Back to top Go down
Simply Aravelle

Simply Aravelle

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:26 am

It's fine, I'm just messing around! (Domia)

(Zeb) Of course she'd send a big rescue team! He's the Varden's only real hope now!
They do trust each other, but in a brother/sister way, or liek close friends. I have friends that are guys that I trust with stuff.
So? I don't remember that happening? And even so, that's only a smidge of evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???   Is Eragon going to get with Ayra??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Eragon going to get with Ayra???
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next